Thursday, July 03, 2008
I’m not jealous but I won’t lie
I don’t want to hear about your wonderful life
Oh, I’m getting tired of believing
Even sicker of pretending
And that’s how I feel right now.
You know what's funny?
Writing Eugene's name on the absentee list with a permanent marker.
You know what's NOT funny?
Studies take too much time until Musfirah's HUSBAND and children are being neglected. haha lol
You know what no clan think is funny?
QU BONG.
For the second one, I got a KNOWING laugh by, drumroll please, JEWSEPHINE and NEBYLARGH. Laughing so loud when the teacher said that. I wanna smack them. Serious...SMACK THAT. I still remember I greeted Jo with her new surname and she was so unhappy that she ran around trying to beat me with a textbook but it was my way of getting back at her for saying something also and yeah, I took the dustpan and we fought like kungfu panda except Jo is the panda, not me okay pls come on, everyone knows that. & I know lah I have to neglect fart but we agreed on one thing, that is to continue playing our roles after O levels. Kan I'm gonna wait outside with a big signboard... OKA, moving on.
So went to send my handphone for servicing as it's spoilt so I'm crying right now. But, I can collect it tomorrow! So yeah, those people who are suffering from itchy hands 'cos they can't contact me, you may do so soon. Wah, as if got people like that. Oh well.
Tomorrow is school bazaar. Maybe we will have a netball game M1 mly girls vs L1 girls. So for P1 girls, you may be referees of the game. Padehallllllllllllllllll. Okah! We shall enjoy every bits of it yea?
& BFF is asking me a lot of questions. We're using the old 'awak saya kiter' language. lol well, I don't think I'll let bff know who 'cos he's way too close to you. So yeah. Lol.
It won't hurt half as much and I'll beg for you to stop it now.
Night study tomorrow.
Oh & I'll update again some time, maybe after tomorrow's bazaar & carnival @ dover. We'll see. Gosh! Life is so zimpathetic! dhasjkdhasjkd

It was flyday pe.