Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm glad to know that I'm going to have fun at least for the next 3 days. Gonna have class outing at ECP & Sastera Chalet at Changi. I really miss BBQ food and my friends. So I'm really looking forward to it. I just chatted with Sequoia yesterday and gosh, she really did went MIA again and again! Thought of having perfect 10 outing next week (nice deep eyes eh ajelin?) after chatting with mr slenger and atreyu no. 1 fan.I missed the times going out with her and other friends while in sec2/3 laa..no O's to be worried for yet. Luckily I got through her and she'll be coming to ecp and overnite-ing at the chalet so I'm sure no clan will have fun anywhere,anytime. Cheybaa. Not that we're a clique, we're not.

Oh yeah I watched Yo Gabba Gabba on TV yesterday and seriously I was ROFL watching dajjal and the orange guy sia. Until I switched off the tv and went to play with Sufiah instead haha.

By the way, here are some photos of my newborn niece!

They refused to take my photo after she was born! That's why, I had to do that.

Chey the kakak posing with her adik!

Suha Faull..haha a very candid pic!

Since Ezz didn't come 'cos she flew away, I took a picture of the owl to symbolise NO LIFE. =D
So that's basically it for now.

Fill my lungs with AIR.
& fill the AIR with love.

till then.