about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Friday, June 27, 2008
First week of school has ended.Wow, time passes quickly, as fast as red jar running during his t&f training.As if.More like as fast as guys run away from me after their eyes casted on a really abysmally disgusting human creature - me.Moving on,(for the sake of motion loll)school days are fun once again. With friends spicing up school life, not forgetting assignments and extra lessons (your head ah), I appreciate school being reopened. Not to mention, I'm now officially out of NPCC and night study has started. No cca means - going back home early means - hehehe. Well, actually, I don't care bt THAT anymore. Seriously, there's more REAL things to care about rather than THAT. So yeah, heck THAT for now.
NO CLAN.OKA, let's talk about something else. Well, let just say that 'no need' has been too funny that no clan cannot handle her anymore. Oh & yeah, no home has difficulty going home after school just now 'cos well, after all, she has NO home. The thing with no man, she's just well..what can I say, not living up to her name anymore which just means...you do the math aite. Let's see, no rules is living up to her name no problem but she told me just now that she had a rule, & that is 'i have to go home, this way'. No life? We've been understanding her needs thus resulting in us sitting at McD on Thurs to accompany her and at least, help her to enjoy life. & Izza is on her way on becoming NO...ble gases/NOnoi or what la. lol & the exclusive 'no air' has been living up to her name and will forever be. That. is. very. demoralising. and. depressing. Wani can be NOr Hazwani. (yeap, dgr2 dier nor ke pe.)Let's dedicate this paragraph specially to Jo, not for any special reasons or what. But I really feel like smacking her head for what she has been doing in class. HAHAHAHAHAH. For example, our EL teacher was asking for a word that starts with A. Hello, of all words that start with A, could you please...stop it. I know lah he hot then you want inter-racial relationship and is willing to give - to me, wth sia. Btw, we played handball today and it was damn great. Obviously, there's my fren,Huijin, my sayang, Jo, her lesbian twin, XinYi, my bpf, Tiqtoq & esterification in one grop. Kk joking. Well, we had fun tickling Ezz, who always seemed to steal our handball. I hate her.not.So, I'll be leaving for my aunt's crib(chey crib kepe) later in the afternoon and will be sleeping over. & I miss madrasah. My BFFs and all. Klah, I miss the girls. hehe.okay, sorry for publishing this like 2 days late.WAAH