Clever rhymes, see you later.
Anyways, thanks again for shouting in my ear(handphone, that is) and telling me to meet at 12.30. Another call, 12
Another, 11.00
Another, 'WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP? OK LAH I MEET YOU ASAP'.
IF YOU KEEP ASKING ME, I'LL MELT AWAY IN THE SUMMER'S AIR.
Fortunately, I waited for my mom to get back home from the market before going out. I called Azlin endless times, tried to wake her up to come meet me, but she just woke up at about 12 plus, when I was about to leave the house. So I decided to meet the others first. Since someone left home about 11.30am, being 1 hour earlier, I pity you, 'cos have to wait so LONG (or with long eh?). So I met you, who was at McD, drinking coke. I rushed down, just to meet you and then that was what you gave me. The response, the face, the everything.
THE-something-that-should-not-be-named.
I don't, don't know
what you could possibly expect under this condition so
Tell me how anybody thinks under this condition
What? Do you expect me to sit together with @(#*@)(3? Siaochinchaochibongcicakedishciblaikhan betul. So I just bought my long-awaited (gosh, gotta stop using THE word) cheeseburger, went to meet 'bapak azatai' and then sat at McD, again. So much for, 'let's find a table for us to sit' .Go and die aaaaaaaaaah let's not talk about it.
Girl, you wanted
to shut it all off and make a run for the door
I called Azlin, who came 1 hour late. So I just sat like a lo-nger. really.
Why leave her on her own?
Well, I prayed for balaclava superhero to come but not to fart at me because,
I won't make it on my own for long, dear.
I'm doing anything to just hold on here.
But instead I saw Jiajing, junguan, daniel etc who were really lame -_-. Afterwhich, the three musketeers, padehal, finally sat together and waited for Azlin. In the meantime, we ate, I got bullied =((((((((((((((( (*$&#()$#()$* and then we talked for abit. Thanks, for using my phone to call all your friends, you asshole, purposely wasting my money. Chey, serious.
You’re watching your back, like you can’t relax.
I still got bullied when someone, yea the only one -_-, came to bid goodbye.
When you go, would you even turn to say,
'bye'?
Then went to catch Incredible bulk, I MEAN HULK, after Azlin came. We tawaf-ed around lot 1 and after that, sat at McD again. I seriously have a phobia of rats being let loose there. Seriously. Touch my feet, and I will check around for rats. Lol.
And I'm not to look at you in the shoe, but the eyes
The movie was damn great. Even though the parts were non-laughable, Azlin & I were laughing our asses off. We have our own insider jokes and we did stupid things in the theatre, like staring at Arron for nothing. Ok, I started it but after that we kept talking about Incredible Hulk versus Incredulous Bulk. Oh my GULK!
We’re high above the ground!
It was nice talking about old stuff, sharing some stuff, sharing mp3, listening to songs, lol atreyu and taking multi pics on our handphones.Haha, kesian ajelin tak suker screamo! dier suker Metallica je hahaha. jkjk. I got 'disturbed' some more, 'cos someone got hold of my handphone and practically SEE EVERYTHING. Takpelah, sebenarnya 'why does azlin look angry when I talk about ---' AHAHAH TU DAMN KELAKAR. &Yeap, I died. Die.die.die.die.die.die.die.die. Someone even REPLIED my sms for me. So kind hah, sorry jo. =( lolll
wonder why I'm SO DARING to do that in front of the camera. lol mrepeknyer aku geereregrgejr


Chey sequoia, my saviour for the day. HAHAHAAH PURPOSELY PUT TOGETHER!

lu pakai hiphop bling2 SO WAD GITU LOH. (ok aku da malas dan da takut)

awwwwww camera shy. SHY UR HEAD. mrepek
We got bored, so we went to watch movie no.2, Get Smart. Damn horny I tell you, but it was funny.
HAHA AZLIN HAS THE SAME MP4 AS SAIFUL, AND ARRON HAS THE SAME EARPHONE AS ME. Hahah tapi aku takleh angkat biler azlin kate 'Hey look at my mp4, and then there was a photo of saiful. One moment, i really thought I was being the 3rd party at that moment. HAHAHAHAA
Guys, next time, it's time to go exercise! Wooh! I need to practise my running, let you be in front, so I can chase you.
---------------------------.
Azlin, he saw that message.
Now, he knows, so much.
Now, I'm dead.
but it's alright.
NOT.
Thanks for today, or not.