Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

It started out with a phonecall.
Note: This is not a reenactment of 'When the Stranger Calls'

'Hey, come meet at Senja LRT. I need to pass you prom menu. Mr Tan just handed it to me. Important.'
'Oh ok, I'll come but be quick. My mum is shouting at me.'
I got dressed, tied my hair along the way and met her. She was alone so I didn't suspect that she was going to lie to me. She handed me an envelope. I opened and my jaw dropped. There was the word 'ONE' written on it and I had to solve what the clue was asking. I think I was really stupid that she gave me the me the answer. So it says,
'Fly to BP Park.'
My reaction,immediately, was, 'Sorry, I can't. I don't have time for this. My mom just shouted at me just now.'
But deep inside my heart, it's whispering, Oh maybe if I fly, it might take a shorter time than walking. So I flew.

BP park, I found another one of the same envelope I got before and it states, 'TWO'. I opened and there was another clue. Basically, I walked around like a mad woman in the estate. Eh wrong, I walked around WITH A MAD WOMAN around the estate. Yep, I was walking the person who called me just now. I got fed up halfway. I was like, 'Hey, I haven't eat breakfast and I am smelly. Can you please stop this!' But I did continue. Actually I thought this treasure hunt was going to lead me to fart or something..But what made me more annoyed was the envelopes were all placed above the letterboxes which meant that I need to jump to find those clues. The coordinator rocks my socks until there were missing envelopes. Haish. No hard feelings sayang, I still love you.

What made me laugh were a few of the clues. For example, 'Vroom vroom nearby', 'Bloob bloob estate' (I know where nebylargh, specifically lol), 'fartredjarfartredjar' decorating the clues and many others. Most clues, have no link at all. Hey, no link, is that our new member in no clan? Damnnn!

So the 2nd last clue told me to go 16th storey. I pressed 6th and tried to run out of the lift, trying to practise my track and field skills. But holy halfroastedchicken! The lift is never an option to practise running. She stood guarding the door, I tried to push her away and squeezed in between spaces between the spaces but I failed 'cos she kept pulling me in. In the end, I gave up. Went to the 16th floor and then back again to 6th. The last clue is so 'cool'! 'You forgot something that will help you end this'. Hello, how do you even know I forget something?! You, no link.

Then I walked in & realised why the heck was she following me. I thought she got a date with her Mr Koh but she just went in with a really innocent but cukoo face. I forgot to lock her outside. & then I called Sufiah out & then that was it.

The study room door opened & they shouted 'SURPRISE'.
pug no it was no surprise. It was a hella load of holy potato scary mary gary & shocking ah!

well,
I'VE BEEN PUNK'D!