Friday, May 23, 2008
I think my blog is a loner. It's boring, RIGHT?
Heck.
::: Anyways, yesterday was MTP session.
My oldies came (what oldies..) My L1R5 was OK and it has to be OK because it's just common tests results, which means that we had an easier paper than other schools who basically need to sit for full mid-year papers. Actually, right now, I'm going to take the time off to relax for a little while and then rest/sleep to prepare for tomorrow's bicara sastera. I think I have no life. Ok, I have no (h) air. Azatai has no life. (padehal)
:::we had a really(x100) good laugh
So to lighten up my really bland and dull mood right now,
at KFC after Malay ISP just now. We asked this question few times before and our response was hilarious that we can never forget it. (If it's not funny for you, then arrh...call me lame or what but I got no air)
Q: So what are you going to do right after 'O' levels?
A: Enjoy like hell sia ( I think, if I'm wrong correct me or just leave me as paiseh as I'll ever be)
H: Cari kerje.
LL: GI CARIK MATAIR.
Oh now I remember, ONE said she's going to accept someone after all this years being booked/reserved/stamped/chop(chop bahase budak2 pri sch sia) by that someone. HEHEHAHAHOHOZXZXZXZZXZX.
See, I crapped. It's easy for me to brighten myself up, hopefully.
& it got me thinking really deeply, 'Why am I friends with Atiqah?'.
More so,
:::'Why am I friends with my friends right now?'
It's really complicated to answer but I know it's more than just the similarities we share. The laughter we shared, memories together, ups and downs we faced and really something undescribable. Just ask your heart, most of the time you friends are there for you to hear your sorrows, happiness, YOU BEING MUSHY ABOUT YOUR CRUSH, and everything else. We just seem to accept our friends, our true ones for who they are, even how different you can be with them. Really, trust me. Thanks for tolerating my shit ass crap all this while. I know deep inside you hate my guts. HAHAHAH BARU CAKAP ABOUT BEING THANKFUL FOR YOUR FRIENDS BEH NAK STEP KUTUK. K dabes.

Btw,
I'm in a really confusing state right now. Only studies are in my mind.
maybe a red jar? or a kid seething red with anger shial..............