Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, May 16, 2008

19th April

Meet my brothers, the Jonas brothers. Otak lu ah muse. K lah, I think my bro has double chin but trust me he's still cool and no matter what he's still my brother & yea, I accept him for who he is. Shit I'm crapping wth ah. I know in this pic I'm the hottest (not!) but still, we're missing one brother. Yes, I do have MANY MANY brothers. Want one?


So on the 13th May,
Our class went to the shell refinery & where did we go to board the ferry? (Pasir ---) Ok enough lah eh. But I can't forget that almost everyone of us slept in the 'theatre' when the videoclip was shown & those awake (eg me) were laughing at those who were in deep sleep. (eg, jo, ezz, chester,farhan etc hahah especially jo with her mouth open) I could still remember XinYi laughing sadistically at Jo who slept with her mouth open...Oh & the guide was quite entertaining and funny. I think he said something about 'Please put on your seatbelts because the bus is going at 349083948km/h'. I'm laughed until Esther wanted to slap me I think.
Pigtures!



No wonder she didn't come!



Sempat pout!



I like these two pictures, really. & the whole class was crazy over the forecasting stone. Something we don't see everyday. Lol.


Oh yeah, maybe I'll post my mothers' day pictures when I get them. For now, I'm going to sleep and prepare for Ceramah Motivasi tomorrow! With blazer & everything, haish. By the way, I saw bff yesterday & he waved! He better do..but..where's your friends?
hehe
hoho
hihi
haha.
hoping.


till here,
FLYING AWAY.








I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe it
& the more I want you here with me