Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dated 23rd November 2006.

Dear asshole.
I miss watching cinemas with you.
I miss you in your 'comfortable' seating position.
I miss you looking at me so I could quickly finish my food.
I miss your calls. I miss your laughter.
I miss your teases.
I miss your tallness.
I miss your cool.
I miss you playing games in handphones.
I miss your red face whenever you laugh.
I miss your gay voice.
I miss your prank calls.
I miss your crap.
And I love it when you love heavy metal too.
And I love it when you love metallica.
And I hate it when I can't get you. I just knew it.I can't.

In conclusion, expect the unexpected
& musfirah used to be utterly mushy last time
over someone
until now
(or TILL now?)

naik bulu roma aku baca ni.