Saturday, May 31, 2008
If you keep asking me I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much and I'll beg for you just tell me something!
This week so far I had ISP and some outings and happenings.
Tuesday
I went to Innova JC for Seminar Bahasa Melayu along with Cikgu S.S ( aliterasi -_= ), & 'no clan' except for Ezz the lo-nger (as usual). I think we wasted our time there. I just teenyweeny feel like that but nonetheless, behind everything else, we get to learn something from everything we experienced. So yeah.

1st pic: MAN + no need
At night, we rushed to meet in school for ACJC drama : Awang Batil. Haha, can't believe I saw Irwin lol! Actually, you can read about it in Berita Harian, if I'm not wrong, today's paper. It's discussing about how unique the drama was, as it took place in the rooftop of the jc itself. Really fly. Nebyla & I were (night)dreaming as we looked up to the sky & THE FIELD. We remember how we love the field the very moment we saw it during the fun-o-rama. Haha. Hopefully...
Saturday
We had bicara sastera: cerakin sajak Anak Laut by Rasiah Halil. She is just so knowledgeable. I can't forget the part where she showed us Picasso's works of arts and we were like 'hey that's atiq's nose..that's ezz's face...that's muse's mouth' Damn sedih but it's just to wake us up. We also discovered the new 'take away' shop at Boon Lay station and bought some popcorn chicken and popiah. Funny though, we decided to drop off at Bukit Batok again. I can understand my friends' needs. Hehehe like what Atiq will say 'i know your hidden motive'. Sad, but she knows me too well.
Arrived home and found out that bro and parents were heading to Ikea so I tagged along, padehal chem belum belajar but heck. Bought few stuffs then to pasar malam at Senja and then went home. I watched Yours, Mine, Ours and Drake! I love his hair. Damn. & then played around with my niece who is so frigging silly and I just want to pinch her cheeks so much. & my bro in law is finally here!
lol must speak perfect English bowdow. =S
Plus, my bro installed this bass speaker system whatever shit it is to the computer and now, it feels damn gerek to listen to my favourite songs. Oh, I think only when my parents are not near or else they will be like 'wth are you listening to? can you keep it down'. That's when I will reply, 'Would you rather hear me sing or the radio blasting loud?' So then they'll quietened down.
By the way, while I was watching tv with Suf, I saw this advertisement, a guy with orange afro hair and big specs. He was dancing and suddenly he said,
"SAY THE MAGIC WORDS!"
"YO GABBA GABBA"
& then I say, "wtf!"
-_-.
& then here I am chatting with this cukoo friend of mine about atreyu/cof. Mrepek jugak lah dier biase ah, kata kawan aku..
hmph.