M1 biol students were supposed to go Botanics for a so called lesson there but guess what! From 28 students, we had 8 cukoo people who willingly trudged their way to Botanical Gardens, half-awake, the other half dead already 'cos we had to reach by 8am! However, we arrived at about 8.30am instead 'cos we're waiting for the rest to come but did not show up due to their own respective reasons. So basically, we went around taking pictures & killing plants (shit!) 'cos we're studying the plants' reproductive parts..Anyways, enjoy the pics!
Now showing :The male reproductive organ of a plant.@ Vanda Miss Joaquim plants..err not that girl over there. That one I don't know. I found her among the bushes.


We went into this 'cool house' (or known as XinYi's house) & took a few pics there 'cos it was foggy and misty and we had to close our mouths so that the water would not go in. Anyways, there's some pics above in the cool house. me flying away lol.
Had breakfast/lunch at the Prata Shop. There were so many choices that I chose a plain mushroom&cheese one & shared chocolate/strawberry syrup tissue prata.
Me : Eh anyone got tissue?
XinYi: THERE, COME I TEAR FOR YOU (tearing the tissue prata, enthusiastically)
gaaah xinyi!!!
& jo tries so hard to make a panjang face. MAKE AN EGG FACE FIRST AH! ehck.
RJC , Dalang
It was a great drama, really. I didn't expect the permentasan to end that way, something really meaningful for one to learn from. Anyways, each of us went somewhere before we actually met at 6.30pm. Az&Izza looked as if they were working ladies! but pretty for sure..=D!
Nebyla happy biler gi rjc.
HHAHAHAHAHA EVIL NYE AKU.
& sorry for the late update readers.
till here =D