Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tomorrow's sports day carnival!

woot woot.
so here I am blogging, not caring about homework, FOR AWHILE. =)
After that, back to stress, pressure, rush hour & berak-ing. ape aku mrepek.
Anyways, Saturday will be an important day for me as it will determine my future and lain-lain yang sewaktu dengannya. For example, there's BAHAS & NPAP Preview. I can even feel the pressure now.

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now

& since tomorrow's sports carnival, I'm nervous about netball cos I usually fell during practices, so suddenly. I got 2 bruises on my leg already horrrrrrrr but there's more in my heart. WADDAFAAAAA...kk dah bes.

& wish me luck for the preview, despite all the scoldings we got forbeingtheworst T_T.

Now that I'm losing hope
And there's nothing else to show
For all of the days that we spent
Carried away from home

& good luck for the sports carnival everyone.
have fun =D