Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I woke up in the morning and my mind can't stop thinking of one thing - It's gonna end. One more practice and we're done people. We're done. (HAHAHA JUST BECAUSE...)

Tell me now how should I feel

FRIDAY
Had sports carnival @ CCAB till afternoon! We played 4 matches altogether. Very tiring but we had loads of fun! Everyone was trying to be funny there, so yeah. Oh and thanks to alot of distractors during the game. Come on lah, summore I'm the C (centre/channing/chase/CICAK KOBENG) I need to focus right. eh macam paham. K here are some photos. =DDD

Team 1. XINYI RAN AWAY WTF!

We'll show you what we got yeah!

She thought I was light enough for her to carry but she looked as if she wanted to die after putting me down.

Hwee Tian & Emy !

Hey hey, can you find Atiq's water bottle? HAAHHAAHHA. Eh orang2 di belakang, pls eh jgn nak masuk frame. LOLLL ezz kau leh gi mampos.

West Spring Band!

BPMB. Go herianti! ahahahahahah & we saw you-know-who ahhh.

After which we got so hungry and there were hundreds of people waiting at the bustops to get to CCK or something, so we decided to head to the opposite direction of where most of the people were heading and thus solved our problems. With grumbling stomachs and smelly armpits, we headed to Far East Plaza and ate at Puncak =D.

Dah sedap makan, we headed to HMV, walked around and went back home. No surprise, we saw a few bpians there too.

SATURDAY
Pidato


Left the house really early in the morning, with my bulky bag full of NPCC stuff and then headed off to meet the rest at JE for Bahas. Since Wani & Khai came late, so we had breakfast at Mac for a bit and then headed off to Masjid Sultan for the Pidato. We milled around there for quite some time and then found out we're the last school to pidato. So we waited and waited, and how geram we can get whenever we see an easy topic but the person did not try their best to do so. However, no one is to blame. My mauduk was damn sucky. Something about 'Filem-filem keluaran tempatan masih belum setaraf dengan filem-filem antarabangsa', something like that. & yeah, I-have-no-effing-idea-what-to-say but I did try here and there -_-. We just weren't lucky enough.

But what are our possibilites, out of 21 schools only 4 are chosen? Please, there are those popular and good schools joining the competition but I simply did not think we can't make it lah. We just really got sucky topics. But at least they were discussable rather then questions like 'Adakah buah epal lebih baik daripada buah limau?' Tu aku bakar rumah korang satu-satu.

Emotions are so easy to crush

Then the competition was supposed to end at 1pm and continue at 2.30pm. Guess what, it ended at 2pm and Wani & I had to rush like mad to HTA and luckily her husband drove us there so we didn't arrive so late lah.


HTA PREVIEW
It was somehow tiring. A pity soul from my contingent did not bring the school flag (left it in the school bus lah CAN) and all of us ended up not putting up our flags on the flagpole. Our Sir got really mad and we were made to march aimlessly around HTA. That person was pissed like anything in the world.

Well this is not your fault...

After the whole parade, we got really kecoh and almost everyone exchanged contacts with each other, except for wani & I of course...unless people came to us and ask for our contacts then we give...HAHA REASON BEING, 'sorry, i got what i wanted, people.' DAMNNNNN YE YE O'. Klah, wani and I got abit pissed though after we got the call from Nebyla ...

Then I got hungry and called up Nebyla to date with me AT LONG JOHN. & updated me about bahas! =D & bukan itu sahaja ye! haha cute lah krg!

EH I REALLY PITY THE POOR SOUL WHO WANNA BURN SOMEONE'S HOUSE DOWN SHIAL. please relax dan bawak bertenang. walaupun waneh da beribu kali mengacau org tu. hahaha! At least she tried to lighten up the atmosphere or what kan!


That’s why that’s why we're here with you.

ok ah. until here. I think my post's kinda long rite.
yeah damn.

but one thing is for sure, you're always in my heart.