Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I finally went to madrasah.
Although today, you can actually see how empty the class was.
There were like about 10 guys or so and 5 girls but Khairul was there so it was quite..lively.
But what made it more lively is when this relief Uztaz came in & the moment he stepped into class, I laughed.

'Cos he looks like Sean Kingston, only smaller ah.


Seriously! He even self-admittedly said it to the whole class & he was replacing my most 'FAVOURITE' Uztaz for Arab just now, so I'm actually safe for this week 'cos I heard that there were supposed to be class test for Arab and please, Arab is like what? Chinese exam sat by people like Archerlin & Na-be-lah. Opps. So cheena ah their names?

So he went in & asked what our Uztaz usually does when he comes in everytime. I confidently said, " Dier buat opening speech lepas kata-kata ucapan ". Damn tak kelakar but dalam diam-diam, the uztaz is damn funny. He was telling us jokes & told us stories and stuff. & guess what, he was asking, "SIAPE ADE KENAL BUDAK2 ALJUNIED PAT SINI?" yeah damn i wanted to say Redha and Ahmadddddddddddddddd whom I saw at Bahas yesterday. =/

So the day started off with the lime green Uztaz teaching us about Imam Ahmad. Of all Imams, he has to start on him, anyways, he, too, was funny and finally he wore black today. Or else for the other days he came wearing different shades of green, even his crocs was green. But he's cool ah, as an Uztaz. Oh even his watch is lime green, similar to Romzi's one if I'm not wrong.
think i care?

& Afiqah & Sakinah kept saying this to me, " He's taken but doesn't mean he's married to the girl, so kau ade chance " but sorry, lorry, strawberry, I AM THE MARRIED ONE.

Ok, I'm really sorry to crap around here but I just feel like it & common test starts tomorrow, for those taking HML paper.

Oh yeahhh, this few days got me thinking of a blog topic to randomly and freely talk about,
Ex-boyfriends & break ups.

I just don't know what to do when my friend tried to keep her tears from falling when her boyfriend broke up with her. I mean come on, they have been together for-everr & now, done? It's sad lah sad! I have no idea how to console her 'cos I definitely don't know how she feels & I can't act as if I know so I would like to apologise to her for my very unconsoling consolation/ ok what the hell am I talking about.

& ex-boyfriends? Nebyla, let's start looking at someone with rambut ikal mayang and smile hornily at our dear good friend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. k lah just joking. I just miss someone sexy. (WHAT THE....Ya Allah, mengucap lah mus.......................)

OK GOOD BYE.
HAPPY MUGGING PEOPLE & GOOD LUCK!