Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hey people,

CT2 is very near. & it determines alot about alot of things. Lol. Later my 'guardian' will scold me or something if I did badly, like failing 2 subjects. Oh my glock. Apart from doing well & hopes so much not to fail anything ( how to! ), I also want to save Mrs Chiu's saliva and voice from nagging at us. Though she's really funny especially the part when she said " Before the bell rings, I'm sure you can finish 2 questions already. " WITHIN NANOSECONDS, the bell rang without us even having the time to breathe. Betul aku tk bedek.





& LASTLY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.



Losing you is like living in a world with no air
No air.
No air.
No air.
No air.

Let's fly to where we're heading, together.




'We can do it'.

Talk about inspirations...



Ok i'm done.