Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love step up 2

Just maybe, I had the taste of a drop of holiday. After the grueling days of camp, the hours of sleep I need to make up and rest from all the schoolwork I had, I finally went out to just hang out with my friends. Friday was supposed to be an outing though it was, only didn't expect it only to be 4 souls, only. I bet Azlin was over the moon, shit haha, for some reasons and I ended up elated over the whole thing. We caught Step Up 2 at Causeway, no guys i'm not stalking him there, & I really really really love the movie. We were lucky to get there, not so early but managed to buy our tickets. There's this self-proclaimed hero who was late and he got on both Azlin's and my nerves because 3/4 of the time we didn't understand wtf he was talking about whenever we asked his whereabouts. lol. We chatted for abit after the movie at McCafe oh & I bombarded them with questions, about you..., & got my heart broken. Chey macam paham, it isn't even whole to start with. errrrrrrr.


I really love step up 2


We also went around finding Az's blazer set & it was quite panicking 'cos it's almost like 10 and she still hadn't found the white long-sleeved but after countless bets among the 3 of us, I practically won 'cos we found her shirt though it's big, but at least it's something.



& then there's Saturday. Bicara Sastera was on, so we're off with our blazers. Haha. Did our duty, which I think was quite pointless/useless or whatever it is. Maybe we could just put on our ties and ushered the schools to the MP rooms. I don't know, just a suggestion. Actually, the teacher was very funny and the most important is, I didn't sleep during the whole class. Somehow, it's helpful.


I still love step up 2


Oh & went somewhere after the whole thing. Hmm...maybe naked fish..ok lah maybe not. But...=D


Sorry ah ezz dgn atiq nmpk lobang idung krg. YAY I MISS ODAH! haha

Oh yeah & I miss you you know hahahahahahahahahaha.
Random but true.


BUT I LOVE YOU MORE.