Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two weeks and we caught on fire,She's got it out for me,
But I wear the biggest smile.

So sunday,I woke up and decided not to meet siape mati,fi? (maknenye....)
Hahaha,
so I decided to catch up on my sleeping. I slept at 2pm and woke up at around 7pm. Wow, lazy asshole but I believe my brain can function better...it betthak do.


So today went home at about 6.45pm (lol) & finally released the results of understudies. It was actually pressurizing like kind of a 'ghairah' moment for the sec 3s since only 14 of them would be understudies. & especially when the HEAD OF WELFARE was the one announcing the last 2 understudies for her comittee...

& Hazirah was the last name to be called. haha, I will never forget her expression. lol! jk..
& to all non-understudies, it's not the position that defines you, it's you who defines the position. So don't worry too much or be too sad about it. COS THERE'S STILL ME! wooh! -_-

Hope that my dear understudies will do the best for VALENTINE'S DAY! (YEAH, MUSE'S IN CHARGE, phuck rite?)

It's ok, as if I got SOMETHING else to worry about on that day (except for my morning, afternoon, evening & night stroll) other than that, I'm more than free. Cos for the very fact that I see my husband everyday at home. (shial.)

So sorry didn't hang out with Jo, Demas, CY after meeting 'cos I ain't go no moneh to eat naked fish or whatever you all are eating so I went home to eat and sleep. & woke up to chat on msn! hahaha! Oklah, & hw..So I went home with 4 of the sec3 understudies and what the hell lah, I think Hanafi ah...memang nak kene jitak special from us hahahah jkjk..but seriously lah I think he's damn funny and TRYING to be funny also. lol.
Oh, & i saw this guy from my KL tour which I went last year, when I alighted the bus. Oklah, actually he's my primary school friend, I think. & he has a panjang face but will never win the one and only.

Something tells me that...
The feelings' is still there somewhere, circulating in my body.
It hasn't disappeared but somehow I was so confident it has.
I thought wrong.

It's just like this,
"I'm getting over you,
If I say it like I mean it ,Then maybe ,I'll believe it like it's true."
So kirekan selame ni i've been 'believing that it's true'.

Mus: Eh why we never go Esplanade on saturday!!!
Jo: If only you insist on going there..
Mus: Well, I was like what...walking in the opposite direction from you, when I turned back you were like going into the Suntec underpass...I was JUST BELOW THE ESPLANADE SIGNBOARD AT THE UNDERPASS SHIAL..
Jo: Nvm, STILL LIES CLOSE TO YOU.
Mus: hah...still him ah.
Jo: *PANJANG FACE*
k ah most part aku da buat2. Anyways, I'm a big fan of wani's blog. HAHAH!
=)