Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, January 21, 2008

I wonder,
How am I supposed to feel,
When you're not here?
(stucked in my head, stucked)

Anyways, Saturday.
Went to Jo's ginormous house, which basically has a ktv lounge/mini cinema/tmpt chilling out/tmpt where you sink into the couch and listen to Eugene singing(shit), swimming pool, lcd tvs in her room and a really nice car. Well, obviously I have no idea/interest/whatever-it-is with cars (as much as Sam does), I like her car 'cos it's ...dark blue dark blue. =) Can go to Samuel's blog to see the pics.
Around 1, I left the house, Demas walked me for abit then, main road. Wtf shial it's so damn far, I need a rocket to get me out to the main road you know. Oklah not really but it's far and it's like so near to Chestnut Drive Sec. So I rushed back home to take my money, as I left without any -_-, & went to meet my date.

nebularr. lolllllllllllllllllllll.

Then headed to Ngee Ann, along with her sis and best friend. It was like too crowded (& praying not to see goggled) and we were like INTIMIDATED ah eh. But as we walked around, we were blending in and getting to know about some CCAs and courses. ESPECIALLY FMS. It rocks I tell you. No doubt my bros and sis went into FMS lah. It's gerek larghhh. But I have to act different kan. Note the word 'act'. hahs

Then went to Bukit Timah - Al- Ameen to eat. Lol, bumped into hyuk gang again and again, most of them with their boyfriends.

Anyways, the one that lies close to me, really lie close to me.
arrrgh, 2 times in 2 consecutive Saturdays.
Go and die...(Atiq say what you're supposed to say)

Went home, stepping emo sorang, planned to do homework but went online instead, got stuck with AMaths & decided to sleep for...MADRASAH! Woohoo.

Ok, ezz's mak moon didn't come, ezz's (used-to-be) sape mati, fi also didn't come. It's too funneh already. & my uztaz, didn't even teach us and I was a bit 'wtf' cos aku cam semangat giler nk belajar Khulafa Ar-Rasyidin ah...hahah cheyy. & eenana didn't come to mdrsh, AGAIN! gaaah!

I went home like ASAP 'cos I had headache and slept until night. Damn eh..

Today was very rush and long and BLAND and abit shitty. omfg shial.
Everything that I do reminds me of you

Ok last nite i say goodbye by fv is aaaaaaaaaaah.