Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Cause every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me ...
Uniform groups roadshow today!

I was like so hyper for NPCC, couldn't wait to encourage the sec 1s to join and volunteering to do some of the things. I just don't know why. Maybe 'cos I've been missing NPCC for two weeks, and got a call from Sir, telling me that Waneh & I would be sent to HTA for 4 months training for npdp - Flag bearers. ohmygiddygoddypants!

Alhamdulillah.

So after running around for abit, we found our own classroom for NPCC showcase. Arranged everything, we got quite excited & like alot of 1A decided to join, should be because...

Anyways, not alot of people join NP this year but it's alright, kitrg pon nak blah dari sekolah kan. I was supposed to be at the sign up booth but was constantly changing from the booth to the awards to the campcraft to shouting "Those who wants to join NP you may sign up here!" I think Derrick said my mouth has been put to good use. Biadab.

Waneh smelled someone's lanyard, around the armpit area. It smells like PASSION FRUIT, she said. Later on at night, I caught Samuel smelling his lanyard that armpit area and I asked him about the smell. Lucky he didn't say it smells like chrysanthemum or lavender, he just said in fact it smells very nice and there's nothing wrong about smelling it.

Anyways, we tried our best to recruit the sec 1s, tried too hard until Iq was like hitting Jau's back...Macam seram siket. & 1B guys were like taking the batons and hitting each other's body parts. Damn childish but managed to stop them in the end. But seriously, my legs were hurting mann and I was so tired! & basically wani, az, aku, iq, ach were like TRYING to camwhore together, beh aku spoil picture..tapi takpe that's not important. But takleh angkat yang iqbal lari cepat giler nak mampos biler nmpk sir kitrg...takot kene marah. IT'S TOO DAMN CEPAT AH. ach too. its toooooooooo funneh.

Debrief & then,

BABIQUE! (barbeque!!)
DEMAS WANTED TO HUG ME WHEN HE SAW ME in the couns room. (chey stepping honoured bodo) poor guy got his ankle sprained. & jo was like, "binte!!!! I miss youuuuu!!", again I'm honoured.

Only one thing amiss,
he wasn't there.
(padehal tak akan ever be there)

Anyways, if I'm in charged of invitations for investiture, can I invite sekolah lakik aku???? (not)

I ate quite alot, I was very hungry after NP, tired TOO! I was half-dead (setengah mati nampak) when the EXCOS were talking lol. & we talked abt a few important things...

Pearleen: So saturday we meeting at what time?
Eugene: HAH SATURDAYYYY!
Demas: We meet at 9 and I will call you at 5am.
in a split second/in a flash/in a blink of an eye/tidak sepanjang masa(padehal)Sam/Mus/Eugene/Pearleen: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
( bang the table and look at Demas with the most shocking face we have never did)

& I can't believe we did a re-enactment man!
We do love re-enactment!!!

Can you find the otah on Eugene's uniform?
(camouflaged kan!)

Abit I'm fake-ishly tall.

Jo like. Haha biadab. Kiffy huh?

Wani dgn Iq nak menimang anak mereka..
14 badges already...=)
Chori-chori!! I miss orientation haha!