Trying to be sleeping.

Smelly lah jo..................
She always suddenly hug me in the bus or in the tent while sleeping. I would make the disgusted face but she knew how to change that face to a smile. It's easy, she just need to say..
"Imagine it's aljff hugging you."
"Ah, Ok hug some more."
Look at me people....*ROLL MY EYES.
The canteen, is over there!

Our tent! & Camwhore after settling down. Lol

Jo missing Demas...(padehal)

Don't give me that innocent face..I know you did something before I took this pic.. Cos I was there too..Don't be horny. I think WeiSiong changed to his LONG pants.
Following the Insects (farms) group catching their insects.
2nd Pic: Few workers cutting the fish, digging out the organs & the fish were HALF DEAD. ahahahahah setengah mati. Ni part memang aku teringatkan Nebyla.

Entah mengapa tetapi matanya ataupun mukanya mengingatkan aku kepada si DIA (alah dietu yg pjg2..) Btw, I didn't take this picture. His friend did 'cos I was asking his friend to hold my camera while I was ....
Tying the two poles together...Oh tgk2! Dier tgh on the way to hold the boat for me...

KAN AKU DA KATE.............But the boat seriously won't float properly ..
Oooo thank you NPCC once again... Entah betul ke tidak, hentam sajalah.
The place where teachers' slept in..
The kedai kopi Mdm Hanisah blanja us drinks..
The plate states "Wak".
The anthropology group interviewing orang kampung..
After washup & wet hair!
Cikgu kau Sazali. Mcm tgh emo..
Wei Siong looks as if he's peeing.
The thin log that I walked across...
2nd pic: A fish surrounded by ants. eeeeeeeeee you may zoom in.
The fish group...
The weather group. They actually took a video of us singing at the back of the bus when we were waiting for other 2 buses to bring the rest of us home. They caught a picture of me with my big mouth ...and a video where I suddenly disappeared and my legs stuck out of the seats...

Matair Nebyla nye kingdom/empire. AMEK KAU.
Bunk beds! & Last day...too happy 'cos we're going home!


Doing the 'neh-mind' action. I wonder why Cg hide behind..
& us doing the 'dayung sampan' action.
To Jo & Vito: He's not my mate. I only told him to find my mate, a gorilla, when he ventured into the forest. I'm his MAID. not MATE. Get it!
2nd pic: Horny family camwhoring!
While waiting for the other buses to come, we camwhored...Wei Siong looks funny! & the last pic is our signature faces!

Lunch @ Kluang town. This was where Rishi put me under pressure of counting the bills. Lol!
Horny family!
(btw, weisiong's HORN.)