Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Mak: Why are you so moody today?
Me: WHERE GOT?
Mak: Ok come, let's get ready..go and bathe you smelly.
Me: I will, tomorrow.
Mak: Faster lah, I treat you to Naked Fish ..go and get ready!
Me: Mak, that will make nebyla happy, NOT ME!
(Ok the last line...jkjk!)
Mak: I want to buy Primrose Oil capsules...find me the 500mg one.
Me: Aiya, just buy the 1000mg one lah.
Mak: TERLALU PANJANG AKU TK SUKER, tak boleh telan!!!!
Me: Mcm era pon suker gitu.
Mak: tulah, terlalu panjang...eh aku tknklah.
Me: YALAH YALAH, mak,nk beli boxers.
Mak: ok, kau pakai size L kan?
Me: tu pantat mak .
Today went out awhile with my MAK. Lol. Wth, saw my pri school crush then my mother knew him lah, for the fact that he was my old classmate. Then, she was like making a big fuss why I didn't talk to him bla bla bla. Then she say, "Tapi kau kenape maseh chat2 dgn Raihan ah?".
Mak, look at me *roll my eyes.
Plus, he was wearing RED SKINNY JEANS. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It's like fashion disaster FOR HIM LAH, FOR HIM. I think he became a punk or ska or whatever lah...people change you see. Lol, mcm2 ah mak aku. Step crush aku smue dier tau...crush maseh kecik2 tu tk counted. Fikiran belum waras..
What crap.
Ok my mum bought a weighing scale turned out that I didn't even gain weight, I LOST WEIGHT. like 1 or 2 kg.
maybe it's the HL milk.
Oh & atiqtoq bpf ku...
aku tak akan suker ur ex scandal,syg..
ABANG DIER ORITE AH!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD.
or kwn dier ...yg yg yg da marry dgn aku.
not others.
orrrrr the HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH daaaaaaadadadadadadada (to be continued)
OK OK OK OK =D
oh & fish, me and fish got disturbed by people who need tea. We're in danger!!!
EHCK.
Remember the girl who was last heard, last spotted, last seen on o2 Chalet?
Don't worry, she's spotted once again on 11 dec. She's safe and sound & not so MIA. But still. ahahahahah she's damn horny. She beat me up and almost beat Nebyla up...She's very random and horny.
yeah mama. That's all.
Cos I can't fake and I can't hate
But it's my heart
Thats about to break.