Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, December 17, 2007

I went jogging today.
Then it rained...please lah can I at least have the chance to improve my stamina?
Takkan aku nak pergi run to the top of mountain where there's lesser oxygen, then your body will produce more rbc to carry more oxygen alah pandai2 je aku blablabla (this is so BIOLogy).


So after which I took the bus and passed school. & saw Achmad & gang. hahahhaha then what? Shouting to nebyla's phone hah boy? Haha biadab seh aku.
& then went home, peacefully. haha.

Oh & I thought I lost you.
I completely did.
I was about to move on,
But then you came back.
OH HELL YEAH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**DO THE INDIAN DANCE!!!**
Because I want you too....

He turns and say, "are you alright?"
I said, " I must be find because my heart's still beating. It beats, it beats for only you,".



Aku nga step as happy as this dolphinforeheaded girl.