Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, December 22, 2007


FLY me to the moon
And let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

In other words please be true
In other words I love you


Hi syg..
Lol!



Few things to note

a) This year, to get to BPGHS, students need an aggregate of 243 and above! It's dropping people! But the NA points are higher and I heard someone say NT dropped from 143 to 109. I WAS LIKE, "OMGWTFBBQ?" ( haha, so samuel)
b) We only have one NA and NT class.
c) There will be 3M2 next year AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH but no 3P3 and I think Samuel or Jo or who said that 3P3 is where you find hot guys (seriously, this is where I roll my eyes.)
d) I was so tired by the time after Registration Day for Sec 1s 'cos we still had our test run for Orientation Games.
e) Went out with HORNY FAMILY!
f) Watched AJC and CJC Symphonic Band Performance.

So that was Registration Day on 21st.

& sorry for this late wish,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

Haha, the day was kind of ok, since we had our usual morning prayer and then feast at home and then sleep. Reluctantly awakened by my mother, all of us had to get ready to go the mosque and sembelih kambing. Padehal pergi rumah nenek sembelih nenek, eh! pergi rumah nenek je. Met cousins there, yeah the usual stuff.

FRIDAY



Saxophones section playing "Fly me to the moon".
Can you imagine how horny I was.
Me : Jo, FLYYY me to the moon...
Jo: (doing that face that I cannot carry oredy)
Me: Shit you. btw, can u imagine him FLYING me to the moon cos he's andseesea air wat...
Jo: (doing that face again and again)



& then at random times, I did this in front of Jo and kept singing..FLY me to the moon..until Vito who was beside Jo, hi-fived my hand and kinda hit it away.

Oh yah, I kept singing " I found your picture in my wallet " every 10 seconds..
Until,
Vito wanted to bang his head already...
WS wanted to kill me already...
Jo wanted to find Sean already...
(OH SHIT NOT SUPPOSED TO WRITE THAT)


Republic Poly Drama Centre or whatever isit called. Btw, the poly is damn nice, maybe, just maybe, I might go there AHAHAHAH.


THURSDAY
Went to Plaza wearing this...wth right
Saw my bro's friend and he was like, "alamak kau baru balek haji eh?"
& my bro was like " a'ah lah, haji lane!"
I was like "funny funny ah..."
Berdoa agar aku biar betul siket.
2 souls almost disappearing, one trying to put the songkok on, one last one, DOEN'ST EVEN KNOW THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN.
haish. what to do...

SATURDAY
Went out for a bit with fish. Lol.
To JE and ate at LJS.
It's been a LONG time since I ate at LONG john silver with LONG.
I mean ....just ignore the last part and roll your eyes.
& then suddenly we saw Jun Guan.
& then lots of other people from our school came pouring in.
Janice was like "eh my hair nice my hair nice..." (it's very very very nice, btw =DDD)
JunGuan with the "wah musfiraaaah so loud"
Fiona - "eh! musfirah here ah! hello!"
Esther - " musfirah! horny ah!!"
Cordelia also waved at me like mad as if she didn't see me for 29340890324823904 years.
Wei Siong was like "bye hornyy bye !!"
Leon - "eeeyer why are you here"
& NEBYLA WAS SO HAPPY........hahaha

oh yeah and on fri, I fell down after I alighted the bus.
it was so....triotfgdgh!)()*($&*(#$&#)(4.



Who's gonna catch me when I...fall?




Ok FLY me to the moon ...