Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Had couns meeting today.
Met Hid & Fai cos they wanted to pass me HML books that Hid bought wrongly..Lol

Meeting and then mass dance!
I was like dancing in front and the juniors was like 'Musfirah! paisey.. you dance wrongly!'
Lol & jo was like 'Mus, you don't paisey yourself can..'
Haha, natural.

Shut up lah I know i dance badly BUT I JUST DO IT. Like singing, I sing badly but still I SING ALL THE TIME.
(to this 4-4 beat , *starts indian accent*, I will die for youu-uu-uu)

MET YDA, WANEH, HIDAYAH AND AMIRAH...cos they just had their EMaths class lol.
finally seeing them eh..haha. & nadi too!

& then after dismissing the juniors, we sat in the room, slacking around, waiting for the sky to fall...
then I remember sam was like saying,
"musfirah! aku panjang!"
your headhak, you are nowhere near long.
NEVER WILL BE.
Ok me and Jo were like rofl?! haha



Then jo left and sam too. I was like going to the toilet padehal nak carik nebyla.
Then Eugene was like, 'eh mus i follow you to toilet' when I knew his real intention was to....
I know your secret laaah.
Tros in the end aku balek, beh nmpk si fish tu. EATING AND EATING CHOCOLATE HAH GIRL



& DEMAS, SORRY WE DIDN'T STAY BACK FOR CAMPFIRE WITH YOU...

i went back home, got a headache and just closed my eyes to sleep.
damn.

so today, I shall try to research on my SS research paper which I haven't started yet.
so tomorrow, I shall go to the mosque and korbankan kambing-kambing sekalian.
so the day after tomorrow, I shall go for registration day for the newcomers - Sec 1s.
so on Saturday, I will go study date with Atiq and others or I will go watch movie.


Ok done for today.