Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


I just need to blog.

People,
they come and they go.
I don't care about that-when they go
But I still care about the people-who go.

But everyone,
don't misunderstand me.
Don't have this feeling that you're gonna hurt me 'cos you're joking with me about something and you worry that I take them seriously.

Well, I DO know when you're joking and when you're not.

& please,
I can't make myself fall in love with you,
nor can I make myself like or admire you.
Especially with the stupid lameass words you used.

because HE has
grabbed my attention,
caught my eye,
soothe my ear, (nak mampos)
& won my heart.

THE ONE THAT LIES CLOSE TO ME.
how long...
is he going to be a MASTER MAGICIAN? lololol.


OK DAMN PADEHAL AH.


mad.

hahahahahhahaahah Ok but yeah, you should get what I mean.