about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Friday, November 02, 2007
What do you think of this guy?'Incompatible, it don't matter though '?Or are you asking yourselves right now,Is it possible Mr. Loveable is already in my life? RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?or maybe you're in disguise ?Warning : Don't laugh at this picture, he might just be your soulmate. So JUST be careful lah.Siallah, aku tkleh angkat sangat ah.Btw, to fully view this censored photo,you may visit http://fraudaso.blogspot.com , where the 3 top disgusting friends of the CELEBRITY are featured.They are none other then our good friends,; Hui Jin; KOH KAH HOU when he was botak (ya it's very cute, i'm not lying, 'cos I'm not like you =P)
; & the one in the pic.Today, I got stoned during the aftermath of meeting about the orientation when we stayed at food junction till around 7.30pm. Samuel caught me staring into space, so I was quite paisey. He said I was thinking of my 'ABANG'. Funny ah boy.School was Ok. I think JO fell in love with Mr Siva 'cos apparently she said 'Hi' to him whenever he walked past and keep saying how hot he is when he wears jeans. I mean come on lah jo, please be loyal to one can anot? Like me? Duh. & he cheated our feelings. He said he was going to show us a video but he didn't instead he gave us crossword puzzles. VERY FUNNY AH?btw, CZECHS, NOT CHICKS right?We also came to a point where we talked about religion. I think Eugene mentioned that he can't marry me 'cos he has to convert to a Muslim and he was asking me why wouldn't I convert my religion. nauzubillah... Then, it was quite funny 'cos Demas, who sat at the other corner got VERY interested and moved himself to sit in front of me and seemed very very interested in hearing the reason why the person from another religion have to convert to Islam if he marries me. I obviously didn't know much, but I told him what i could. & Sam got out this brochure on Jesus or something..Then he read it and all. Suddenly he asked me...'Mus, would you marry a guy who is a non-muslim?'. Sorry ah, the question cannot be answered. Only my god knows ah. ahahahah. Anyways, we stopped talking about that after some time. 'Cos sam realised that I HAVE TAHI LALAT somewhere below my lips, then eugene said I AM SO MOLEY!!!THAT is so the nadiana's old boyfriend.moley moley...HAHAHA. & yah, we were quite struggling with Chemistry Chapter 8: The Mole Concept @ that period. Haish...& Demas abit inspire me to get into a good JC, but we'll see. Insha Allah, my mamas & I can go together-gether. Hehe =) \m/He's a MASTER MAGICIAN, *hint hint atiq...*' i am going to make one by one disappear..''am i good enough? no? now I'm going to make you disappear...1 2 3..ALIGATO'HAHAH OK DONE.GOOD JOB. =D