Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YAY! I WENT PROM YESTERDAY!!
to do my duty...
So yeah, EVERYONE made a transformation to themselves. & no one was ugly...seriously!
Like sam said, if girls, they need a lot of money for prom

1st : Prom ticket
2nd: Prom dress
3rd: Prom handbang
4th: Prom Shoes
5th: Hairdo
6th: Make-up

Well, yeah. THAT'S really ALOT. So why bother?

Start off the day with meeting Jo first at BP Plaza to purchase MY HL CHOCOLATE MILK (again & again) & then decided to eat at.....NAKED FISH EXPRESS. & we were like...'eh sms nabilah...we eating her boyfriend leh...naked summore'. & oh yeah tati & atiq, jo miss you all. Haha!

Ok, that didn't sound right. Sorry nebyla.

Anyways, it was cheap & nice & alhamdulillah mengenyangkan. Then head on to school, where we chat with Ms Azza for abit & waited for everyone else to come. Jo & I bet that Eugene would come last but suprisingly, he came right after us, but still late lah. I am still surprised. Lol. & he saw band people & all, & tried to act cool. Eeeyer.
So Sam came the latest but he was collecting his books or something, I don't know lah. Then after discussing amongst us, we went to meet CF. =DDDD -____________-. & then went to Raffles Town Club to have an early dinner, sponsored by Mr Tan. Yay! Bloated, we went to settle the things in the dining hall/ballroom/whatever is it called & prom nite soon commemorated.


Camwhore at the lobby?
1st : Eugene & Demas are married.
Oh & I think Pearleen looks really nice in the 2nd pic! =D

Then Demas decided that Josephine was kind of much better than Eugene. However, Eugene was found in between their heads in this picture. Is that a signal of disregard?
Jo, no matter what I can't marry you. I like.......

Oh wait, Samuel! THIRD PARTY!!!

Eugene told us to become statues...Only Sam was really calling someone at that time.
Oh shit, caught on camera. Hey, I'm trying to be emo. I think sam's stressed.
WHO DIED, JO?


Photos with Prom King!

Jo loves Bambang!! ( Cos he also from Dragon Boat )

Eugene likes this picture BECAUSE..........

AND I WOULD LIKE TO CALL UPON MY TWO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha Bambang seems to appear out of nowhere. Ok after this pic was taken I saw Eugene hugging Rashid, so intensely.
damn.



"Bam what? Bambang!"
That is so sec 1 oriention this year.



OK DONE.