Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm home now, and things still look the same
I think I'll leave it till tomorrow to unpack,
try to forget for one more night that I'm back in my flat on the road
where the cars never stop going through the night to a life
where I can't watch the sun set




& yes people I'm back from o2 chalet @ Downtown East.


1st Day : Monday 12 Nov
; MET AZLIN & ATIQ
So yeah, the heading said so. We planned to go earlier to buy some breakfast & also drinks for chalet. I never forget to buy my HL Chocolate Milk because of my goal. Haha. We were quite early and waited for the rest to come. While waiting at the control station...Atiq & I were really waiting....(for the bell to end, padehal) then we just remembered that they were still in school. So we heck care and proceed to take the MRT when everyone came. Azlin got a seat and she slept halfway in the MRT & Atiq & I sat on the floor with our bulging bags and plastic bags around us. The rest just chatted.

Atiq calling HX or Fiona, but couldn't get through. No wonderlah, they got cca at that time or something. Muker atiq da worried.


;MEET THE REST
Kenneth looks hungry behind..lucky he never eat Atiqah...
@ MRT station. Look at Edrei. lol & I look abit too pathetic.
We waited for the bus to come as we reached Pasir Ris. I think we waited very long & please lah, I was first in the queue. Looks so kancheong ( whatever you spell it ) but yeah, at least 02wisties got seats in the bus right! & Azlin looks emo.
But why Azlin smiling in this pic? Hmm, she's damn hornay i tell you.

Arrived at Costa Sands shocked to see Mr Fadzly, not forgetting Eugene, pushing a trolley full of food. We waited at the reception or lounge or whatever it is, for Justin to come. Atiq & I were hungry, so we decided to wait in the air-con room and ate our hot dogs. We also camwhored. After all, what's the use of bringing a camera other than taking pictures ? The rest went to find food to eat around that area.
Trying to act serious. Atiq can't act serious. She can do it naturally. That's why when we asked her to try & be serious, she can't do it. Look what happened lah.



This series of pictures is called : The Long Faces Series.
She so goddamn have nice eyes.
My hotdog. Lol.

When buying this, I remember Wei Li saying.
Muse : Eh wat the hell la my hot dog very slow leh [waiting for it to be served! no other meaning behind it ] So long oredy...
Atiqah : HOW LONG
Wei Li : AS LONG AS THE HOT DOG.
Muse & Atiq : Oh shit........that long?

Hahahah something like that la. Then Justin came, his mom checked in for us & yeah this is it!

;CHALET!

Our chalet!

After putting our backs and settling down, Atiq, Az & I went down to walk around with no motive around downtown East. To see what we can do during our 3 days of stay.
;EXPLORE DOWNTOWN EAST

1st : Found the 'Waffle Factory' & ate white chocolate & M&M's waffle plus a chocolate milkshake with ice cream!
2nd: Just a kiddy ride outside Ben & Jerry's. B&J, we were tempted to eat you...I mean your ice-creams. Too bad.

We also found our way to Pasir Ris BITCH. I mean beach. We saw a few people cycling but we just couldn't find the bicycle rental shop. So we sat down, enjoy the breeze, the scenery, the sky, the AIR & my camera. wtf..
;PASIR RIS BEACH!
Taken by NEBYLA'S. Ish takdelah...lawa tk nebyla? ahahah Atiqtoq took this..
& the girl who doesn't stop being emo. AHAHAHA.

Ni muker aku tgh emo. Padehal.
We came back & we found these people inside the room.
Like usual, Shao Hua and Justin playing XBox. The rest playing card games etc.
Only one soul, the unique one, also known as the emo one ( at the beach just now especially) was sleeping. Abit wth but like last year, she slept at 8pm. Only this year abit earlier...OR WAS IT THE SAME TIME? Ahahaha.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!



Since Atiqah & I had nothing to do, we decided to eat after seeing Kay Yan & Yun Ying eating. So we ate together!!

& THEN SOMETHING POPPPED OUT OF NOWHERE...........




AAAAAAAAAAAAAHSDJKFHKSDJFHSJKDRHWEIORHWEOMFNCVM

then I realised that chey it's just...


Eugene.

;MOVIE MARATHON CUM GAMES MARATHON!
We all promised to have a movie marathon at 10pm. So while waiting for it to tick 10pm, we watched the guys playing XBox games. There was this really funny zombie game that made Atiqah laughed so hard that no one could even control their own laughter. It was supposed to be a gory game but it was damn damn damn funny that the game became too fun! The zombie can even wear masks and the guy in the game could wear dress and also masks. Once, he wore a floral dress and camwhored in front of the mirror. & I'M TALKING ABOUT AN XBOX GAME NOT REALITY OR ANYTHING. IT IS A REALLY FUNNY GAME. We like...

They also played the Portal game where we laughed at Shao Hua a lot of times cos he kept dying. & Justin kept giving remarks -_-. Poor SH. ahahah but good lah, can become our source of entertainment. WTFBBQBANANA.

After which we watched Spiderman 3. I think I was bored that I slept. Then I woke up and the movie ended and I was so refreshed that people told me to keep quiet or something. Poor me. Then I kept quiet and returned to sleep. & we also decided that movies were quite boring. So we watched Shao Hua played FATAL FRAME 3. We switched off all the lights and hide ourselves under the blanket. It was known to be a really scary game and it became HYSTERICAL & HILARIOUS when we watched it together with o2wisties. It's like when the ghost caught the player, the ghost kinda shook her & made a funny noise. The guys became damn horny oredy. They even said the player looks like Mdm Yu.

Trying to be funny.

& then everyone decided to sleep. Whoever didn't went down to o1's chalet 'cos I heard they didn't sleep. o1 also had their bbq on the first night with Mr Fadzly but he went back home quite early also. Eugene didn't bring up any bbq food for us, but luckily he brought up a whole pack of snacks for us then they played the card game...I don't know what isit called. I'm abit ancient ah.

Actually the first night was cool. Almost everyone from o2 slept in the room and alot was sprawled on the floor. Xin Hao in front of the TV. Hong Xun squeezing in between the bed and the wardrobe. Azlin & I got a bed. Atiqah & Kay Yan too. Justin got his own bed because...so yeah ...there were a lot of people. & what the hell lah that night I got prank call from Jun Guan since they were at P1 bbq outing..

2nd Day: Tuesday 13 Nov
Bloody Kenneth...what a horny pose.

;STOMP THE YARD MOVIE
That morning, I woke up the latest but there were a few who just began sleeping. & in the morning, alot of them were so noisy. Haiyo, but I still continue sleeping. Then I woke up, bathe & wanted to go search for my HL milk. Since no one wanted to accompany me, so I stayed in the chalet watching them playing PS2/Xbox again & again. Until Shao Hua went out and a few others too. Then we watched Stomp The Yard.

The movie that influences Nicholas to be what he is right now. That make him can't stop 'stepping'. NICHOLAS IS TOO FUNNY ALREADY. ahahahah

; LUNCH @ BK
Then, Nj & Ezz came. We went walking around and grab lunch at BK. Guess what, Ezz & Atiq bought student meal and were asked for their Ez-link card.

I didn't need to. You know what that means. -_-.

;SOCCER
Anyways, after that we played some soccer outside o1 chalet, just us 4. Azlin went MIA by this time. & now I realised that the ball is Achmad's. I remember I got the shock of my life when Achmad called me to ask where's our chalet. When he said he's coming, I ran to lock the down but I was abit late cos he started pushing the door open. HAHAHAHA. Kesian dier tak dapat jumpe seseorang yang mahu dier jumpe.

;BURNOUT & BBQ
After which we played BURNOUT!!! Yalah I sucked, kept being the last in the race. But it's ok, I improved and once came in first! Or was it twice? Abit countless, maybe I won a lot of times. Hmm...Then @ 5, we set up the BBQ pit! The babi-q. wtf.

We ate and ate and ate after that went to Mac for desert & got my hotfudge. Went back to the bbq and it was the dragonboat/netball/vball guys to eat. So we just sat at the table and talk. Btw, wani and odah came some time during the bbq & I'm psyched that Odah could stay over. Though, wani, ezz & nj went back..boohoo.

Then we stayed in the chalet. ALOT OF PEOPLE WENT BACK home. 'Cos Wednesday, there were alot of CCA going on. So most left. Then Atiqah, Azlin, Odah & I decided to revamp the room. We moved a few things here and there, clear up the mess, arrange our bags, spray the room with my deodorant 'cos it's a bit smelly & Hazel & Justin helped us too. Then I was so excited to sleep after looking at our clean chalet room. But then, we decided to watch The Pacifier that night.

;EMO NIGHT PLUS THE PACIFIER PLUS CRAP TALKING
Then Azlin went downstairs and hog on the phone.
Then Odah went downstairs and did the same.
Then left Atiq & me. We wanted so badly to sms someone. Cos atiq miss her clearance sale & I miss my MOTHER. ahahahaha. K lah.. we stepping emo for awhile.

Boy
What are you doing now?
And are you going out?

& I remember Nebyla smsing me about having a date or whatever, you see, she craps so yeah. wth is, 'yelah kau ni da dekat di mata dgn dier tapi masih jauh di hati'. Go & die lah mama.


And you can't be close enough unless I'm feeling your heart beat.


But then I went down also..........
So atiq was left in the chalet with the rest, watching the movie.


When I went up, the movie ended. Lol, & Yda went up the latest..or was it azlin? Cos by the time one of them went up, Patrina, Wei Li, Nicholas, Eugene, Atiqah & I were talking and crapping.
Nicholas was trying to tell us jokes but he told us too slowly that Eugene kept saying, 'eh u telling us the whole episode or what' & we felt like dying. Actually it was damn funny. Nicholas can be a comedian, a gangster comedian. Huh how to? ahahah. & I remember Eugene stealing our pillows away. Then Atiqah was like, 'eh that's my pillow!' and Eugene abit heck care and lie on it. They 'quarrelled' for a while but in the end Eugene lie on the one end while Atiqah lay on the other.
& then yda said,


'Eugene, what are you doing here?'
I think that was a hint for him to go away. AHAHAH BUT padehal joking but ahahahah. too funny.

3rd Day: Wednesday 14 Nov

The last day, Wei Li they all went back to school at around 6 or 7 am in the morning. They were freaking noisy that they woke me up (again). I decided to heck care, hide myself under the blanket until Nicholas shouted my name really loudly. I knew I had no choice but to wake up. Btw, he woke me up 'cos he was finding the STOMP THE YARD dvd. I told you he was in love with it. & he even did 'stepping' that morning.

We woke up at 9 am that morning. I was the first to wake up. Since I 'transferred' myself to the bed, I had such a wonderful and unsqueezy sleep. Lol. I panicked when I woke up 'cos we're supposed to clean up the room and leave before 10.30am and there were 5 souls who haven't bathe. Eugene & Kerk left around 9.40am ( quite early ah boys, good job!) lol . So Justin's mom came and signed out for us. We went our separate ways. We ate at BK for breakfast, waited for Ezzati to come and join us to WWW. Mind you, I'm broke & we got free admission ticket for WWW, so I am not so broke but still broke.

Went back at 6pm, ate dinner and took the train. I was so tired. Went back home, went online, got my heart broken (WTFFFFFF) and then I went to sleep.

& now I'm not feeling well. Still ,there's meeting tomorrow. haiyerrr.

More pics with Ezzati. My camera battery died on Tuesday. Wtf.