Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My computer is troubling me, by restarting by itself.
And don't blame me.


Anyways, I've gone MIA on Friday by not being online. Actually my friends, I went out with ALjff to Beach Road to find some of his NCC stuff so I tagged along. & then he went for PDS. Hmm...It was kind of cool to actually explore Singapore. I mean not really, but you know, we walked to Beach Road from Lavender, him eating chocolate chip ice-cream & me telling him to swim at the big longkang we walked past which is really dirty and an eyesore. He told me he wasn't a sea person but an air person. Ok, I like...


We became two hungry ghosts so we haunted ( more like hunted ) for food and I ate kebab! After which we milled around Beach Rd to find the stuffs, I was bathed in sweat but I wasn't smelly ok! Then I bought ZIPLOCK BAGS, which is like so pathetic. Then we headed to Bugis & walk2. Yah, WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO, SYG?

ONLY IF YOU CONSIDER JOSEPHINE AS ALJFF. ahahahahhaah

So had Couns' Nite on Saturday, only there were no seniors!
Arrived the 3rd at Sam's house, helped him out abit. & 2 lucky friends got disturbed by them in msn. Lol. & sorry Demas & Eugene for waiting for be about 1/2 hour long. I am sorry ok!
Waiting for the fire to start.
Lessons learnt : When there's Eugene, everything seems to fail.
Jo came after SHOPPING with her darling.
Lessons Learnt: Once a head of environment, always a head of environment. Think green, wear green, live green, TRYING TO BE GREEN GIRL.
I poked this with Eugene! As in poked the Satay sticks throught the food.
Lessons Learnt : Do not ask a guy to poke a hot dog & then make horny sounds. Damn it.
Let's just go to lessons learnt : President also wants fame.
Demas & CY played some games with the juniors. The rest of the EXCOs were at the bbq pit.
Samuel is horny.


2nd pic : Eugene fought with Pearleen. I think about their marriage stuff. Hmm, don't bother, it's their life.
Lessons learnt : EUGENE, STOP DREAMING, WAKE UP.
LESSONS LEARNT: DON'T TRY TO BE A CELEBRITY IF YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF PAPARAZZIS.

So yeah, we had games but I didn't play, most of the time I was at the bbq pit. Also, we watched 'Shooter' in the functions room, but end up only Samuel, CY, Pearleen & I were watching the movie intently. Haha, laughed at the most unfunny part of the movie & pearleen got so horny with BOB LEE SWAGGER. The name's cool yet hornyyyy. What's the link? Ok yah yah yah.


ok see you later innovaterrrr!