P.S. If you think we're clowns, so be it. This is how we want to take pictures and if you don't like it, don't SEE IT, it's as simple as that. If you have already see this post, as in all the photos here, well, laugh along, but don't discriminate alonE.
I'm just saying.
Meet, my horny face. Nebyla : TRYING TO BE HORNY.
So sec 2. She's already a green girl. haha...MANGKOK!!! & that pic, again the green girl. & WTH IZZA.
Pure shock. I like. Nadi, you think funny ah girl. THINK AGAIN.
The picture that ruins it all. Because of you, dear picture, I almost threw a slipper at someone's face after chasing the person. & the worst thing is, after talking, 'threatening', almost throwing the slipper at the person's face, nadi shouted 'mus! that's AHMAD! not FURQAN! (the guy who I supposedly throw the slipper at)' . I have never been ever so paisey in my life. It's ok, I think Ahmad thinks I'm a maniac. MAYBE ALL AHMADS THINK SO. (alaaa......)
The story of the dementor and the cone. (ape cone bodo.)
Even hoodies are horny. But without a hoodie, she looks like Ronald McDonald's Gf!!! I'm loving it. & look, aku baru nak carik gaduh dgn Azlin, nebyla pat blkg shiok sendiri nak jadi 3rd party. Atiq pon. WTF.
ROLL MY EYES.
& apesal tkde org layan aku in this pic...
WANI DGN IZZA DAN STEP ROBOT DANCE AKU TAK BOLE ANGKAT.
Meet 3 of my cute friends.
lime green vs light blue. EHCK LIGHT BLUE WINS. so hot. i mean.....
Like the rise of the phoenix. PADEHAL ahahahahahah but too funny oredy.

Stupid JiaMing who did this rite. tapi kelakar, muker cam phua chu kang. PADEHAL TKDE LINK.
OK DAH BES.