Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have a goal to achieve on Saturday, Nov 11.
My goal is not to be late to meet up with the rest of the excos for Mrs Ong's Farewell Dinner cum Mr Lee's Welcoming Dinner. Simply because usually, I'm always the one who would be the 2nd last to arrive but luckily there's Eugene who's always the latest.
Even for the dinner. See, I told you. He's a guy, why is he always late? I mean I totally understand lah why girls need more time to get ready, right?

ANYWAYS, I arrived a few minutes before 4pm, with Demas. We met up first at Senja LRT & we were the first two. So we waited for everyone else to come at a corner, near the control station, where I saw the clique lah before going raya on TWENTY THIRD 10. hahaX.

After everyone came, we headed towards our venue. It's at NTU Alumni and we need to climb uphill to get to that place. After finally getting to the restaurant, Yi Hao set up the iMAC and we were quite relieved lah the video we made for Mrs Ong, menjadi. Oh & di dalam klip itu, ada gambar ncc boy yang mcm cute. Astaghfirullah, gatalnye lolol jkjk. But Cg, sitting at the same table as us, as well as Mrs Wong, told us that he got what disciplinary problem. & btw, his name is Ahmad. (yeah so what?)

Everytime we saw any teacher came in, we asked some of them to take photos with us. Yeap, you can guess it, we took ALOT. Thanks to Josephine, who got a digital camera for her birthday and brought it just now. Or else, we can't camwhore. It's just not great anymore. Lol.

So yeah, muse should shut up and put the pics already.

Anyways,


Nice face Demas. Actually, Demas likes what Samuel is looking at...
Omg this is a great photo of my watch!!! Can you see it?! YEs rite yes rite yes rite?!!! Btw, it's the black one, in case you really never see. =DDD

Demas obviously likes Eugene more than Samuel. Only Samuel obviously LOVE Demas.
Oh sorry forgot...Samuel is taken...hahahahahaah.
Finally my face!!! Ahahah, us & miss Aza!

Warning : Don't try to eat tiger!


Aftermath of Dinner :-
Went cukoo at a playground. & there's actually kids and their parents there at this fateful night.


Hey, IT'S THEIR WEDDING DAY TOO!
Only Pearleen said she planned not to turn up for the wedding at all.

I remember Samuel wanted to take a picture with us 3 girls la. & then after that, Eugene said he also want. It's like this...

Samuel : Eh I wanna take picture with the 3 of them
Demas : Oh Ok faster...1...2...3...*Clicks
Eugene: Oh kk now my turn now my turn, faster
Me, Jo, Pearleen : Errr...*slowly disperse from where Eugene was.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH Just joking. But that's basically what happened. Soyeah.

My AMaths teacher who tries to be funny by saying, "oh yah since u remind me, please do your extra 10 qns for AMaths...."

& then this is my EMaths teacher who said that if he wants a rainy day, he shall ask me to sing loudly to the whole class...
& Mrs Ong, our old Principal. =D

Went to LJS after that. CY felt hungry 'cos he didn't eat much during the dinner but he didn't finish his LJS meal though. Then police started pouring in...ade kes molest ke pe ah. Quite juicey ahahah. But we left the building and SOMEONE HORNY AH sent me home. Oklah thanks actually. =D

Oh yeah, & one person wanted to vomit at the sight of a FISH. Serious, he coughed & coughed and his face turned red when the FISH was served. But all of us kind of...astonished with it.
& Cg slalu kacau Eugene. Mmg patut pon.
& we're lucky Samuel didn't choke, like he did last time. AHAHAHAHA.
& btw, we ate HARAR food. (wtfbanana....)


& I saw the one, the one that lies close to me.
Baby your magic is working
I lose control of myself when ever you are near me


Dia pusing, dan mempamerkan wajah spasticnya.
Oh sungguh panjang!




I AM DONE.