Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, November 09, 2007


& when i see you then i know YOU will be next to me
it's just a thought, only a thought.


The day started off with a holiday atmosphere and everyone is at yay-today's-last-day-of-school-and-i-can't-be-bothered-to-study-anymore-cos-I-just-can't-wait-for-holidays kind of mood. However, Mr Siva did an excellent job in trying to make us PAY ATTENTION during SS, 'cos he joked too much.

-Singgapore.
-*looks at me and say; " wah why you laugh so much ahh, people might think that you're one of the terrorist suspects ahh". Note the 'ahhh' also.
- He asked :'Who's the minority in this class?'
We answered: 'YOU!'
- He reminded : 'Respect me, the minority.' Lol

Basically, the lesson was just fun.

We also had bio lesson where everyone was so noisy that I was quite pissed 'cos I was paying attention to Mrs Joseph. Come on lah, it's not easy to actually accept the fact that I'm PAYING ATTENTION in class. Usually I will like, klah pay attention, but would also joke around at the same time but just now, was NOT THE TIME...

I was waiting for my 3 dear psycho (physics) people to finish their SPA during recess. Aku da semangat nak bagi krg kuih raya tau! In the meantime, I waited in class and gave Esther & gang some of the kuih. Then went to L1 with yda & crapped. I saw a broom and immediately took it and went to M1 to sweep my desk area. Namun, sementara mahu keluar menuju ke M1, aku ternampak si mambang toing2. Aku pun bergegas masuk semula ke L1 dan menyuruh yda diam sementara aku sembunyi. Malangnya, gagal pula kerana dia sudah ternampak ku dan menjenguk masuk mencariku di L1. Terlintas pula di serebrumku ini bahawa dia belum memulangkan sesuatu yang telah dia ambil daripadaku. Malah, aku pun mengejarnya dengan penyapuku itu sekali. Aku pula berhenti kerana aku tahu, dia bukanlah orang yang patutku dikejar-kejarkan kerana 'he's not worth it'. 'Cos PJG is.

FUG.

After school, settled our Mrs Wong video stuff and ate at LJS. Hahaha, I saw my BFF forever. & I went up. To meet ahahaa my horny persons. & then we talked for abit at the control station.

1) Ade ah 2 budak ni
2) Nampak kwn kau ah Atiqah ( lols )
3) Estee dgn org yg jo tk suker
4) Good fren pjg.
5) ABG SHH! (HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY)
6) Finally, Farah. ahahahah. (the one we've been waiting ah! -_-)

Ok ah somewhere in between Nebyla actually shouted after seeing mambang toing2. She actually really shouted quite loud. Abit alot loud. Hoho.

Alhamdulillah. wtfbbqbanana.

Besok ade Mrs Wong farewell dinner. ehck.

FINALLEH THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BOWDOW.