Saturday, November 17, 2007
ARE YOU IN SINGAPORE?
& u betthak be.
aljff...
let's go for an outing! =DDDD
not.
& demas mentioned that I'm a stalker. WOOHOO!!!
Actually I can't wait for my kahang trip. Seriously....Finally going somewhere during the holidays. Could be my only holiday for a few years maybe, due to 'O's next year. Haish..so near yet so far. What talking me? Plus, Jo & I chose to be in the same group so, insha allah lah we'll have fun sleeping and spending time together. OOOO sleeping...hmm..
wtf.
& also, I want m1 outing. Can you believe it?! We're now sec 4s, & what, I'm still short, childish, horny(a definition of my own) & basically SMALL. Abit too sad lah, but I hope to get fatter during the holidays...Eh Demas, give me tips ! Omg..so bad. I'm just kidding.
& Wani & Nebyla met up with me to eat...you-know-my-favourite-food-at-the-pasar-malam. Yay! Finally meeting them 'cos I'm gonna miss them during the holidays. We talked for abit & yes nebyla...it's so hard trying to forget .... So hard yet so easy to get hurt. (err..trying to be emo)
Oklah, prom nite on monday, and until then I'm free.
DO YOU GET THAT?
LET ME REPEAT THAT...?
(haha sounds familiar)
I AM FREE!
This was meant to be a short post. But oh well, I'm going out with my parents to my cousin's house. YAY CAN EAT!!!

Note: Ezzati's GREEN GUY.
(urs is RADEN MAS, nebyla..padehal but still GREEN...hehe)
ok dabes!
& i'd probably still adore you.