about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Now I'm abit too angryOf course I'm bloody angry.Cos someone didn't cooperate. But like they say, 'you don't always get what you want'.But I still want.& I miss the greatest chance to actually put on my spyglasses and spy on someone in his own school. Gerek bodo leh nmpk si pjg tu. Not really. Ok that part actually I was just joking ah.But I'm still angry.Too angry.Had student leaders' conference just now. Had too much M&Ms also. & I wrote the word 'Horny' on my paper bag, given my Mirimba, the instructor. I think Sam wrote 'Woman who committed adultery' and 'Jesus' on his paper bag, also 'angry mob' on Pearleen's. & we got stressballs in our paper bags & Sam keep saying, 'please give me back my balls & don't throw it around.'. Nope, not thinking of anything...Anyways, almost half of the class went off at 2. Left with only a few of us. I think only Sam & me left for student's council, could see him sleeping and kerk laughing hornily, forgotten why also. Lucky still got Yuhan, 'cos she quite horny ah kan.Np was alright. All in all, don't drop your rifle. Remember the 100 pumpings you've got to do if you drop it ok? Then we won't drop it anymore. I shall hug my rifle so that it lies close to me always & not drop. Maybe you all should too.Hung around after NP at Lot 1. Got my favourite waffle flavour and drink too. Padehal there's no peanut butter drink. But ok we sat down near the lift and then talked and talked. Expecting SOMEONE but oklah we only see eugene kawan lame wani. OK dabes.journey home, listened to someone singing. lunak rasa hati.ape aku mrepek.cos my mood's crap right now.i hate you ah.