Had Tauhid & Al-Quran exams today.
1 hr was given for each paper and we only need to complete around like 4 pages or 5. It's like, don't waste our time here can anot. Chey. Like I've got something better to do gitukan. Not forgetting the sound effects this guy did after he confidently completed his papers. Actually they were easy 'cos I studied for it last minute last night, so I hope I did well. I had to sit in front of Farez and he kept kicking the chair but I'm patient. Sakinah came late to madrasah all because of me, I didn't sms her to take the bus, so yeah, she was quite angry but also forgiving. Thaqif kept scaring me saying that she'll never forgive me & she'll hate me & what's the use of having a phone if I didn't even sms her blablabla. Btw, why should I listen to that gay? Because I had to sit diagonally in front of him and beside his gay partner, duh.
Shiqin snatched away that gay's ( Thaqif) handphone and viewed his pictures and wanted to view his messages. He wanted to snatch it back but Uztazah said,
'Thaqif, kenapa tangan awak pat meja dia? apa awak buat tu!'.
Oklah, haram right. That guy hit my back too you know. I told him my back is not for him to hit.
Surprisingly, recess time, the girls and some of the guys went to sit together and talked. BFF foreverku approached and asked whether we wanted to go Jalan Raya together and we discussed the dates and all. He also said he wanted to bring along his gf..
Aiyo boy, bring along your friend lah, THE PJG ONE. But no hope.
You guys always know that I'm slow in the brain sometimes. Well, my friend told a joke and everyone laughed except for me. My bff forever yang sedang duduk tengah buat exam paper tu (cos he had to go back early, meeting his gf probably, mcm paham je) turned back, looked at me and laughed. Immediately, I said, "OI TGH BT EXAM PON NAK KETAWEKAN AKU. GI BT LAH PAPER!" Paisey, I was so paisey.
He turned back and still didn't stop laughing. argh.
Finally, we went back home and had to run 2.4km with our tudung and all 'cos the bus arrived and we're still far from the bustop. Very paisey, we were very paisey.
Kampong
One of the houses.
My brother saw this & took it. Wth lah kacang botol.
Actually lazy to post more pics. Lazy to go more jalan raya also. Now planning to go with friends lah of course. =DDDDDDD