Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let's see what happened today.


1.I saw that person, then I was like, G-R-E-A-T. Of all people. That girl la.

2.Then I tapped my ezlink, & saw a few from the CLIQUE & I went 'HAAAAAAH'

3.I stood somewhere far & then I was so confused who is who so I was like, "Omg!! Is that my husband or atiq's scandal OR LONG!! BUT DOESN'T SEEM so LONG...? I NEED TO KNOW I NEED TO KNOWWWWW. Ok actually my ex husband.' -_- ok wth rite.


Yay ok. Wearing black again & again.
oh my god..i must lie low but wait...is that...
it can't be...no no...but STOP & WAIT A SEC...


IT IS ! IT IS THE ONE, & ONLY.



the one that lies close to me. aaaaah....=DDD


WANT TO RUN AWAY ALREADY! NOTHING CAN SPOIL MY MOOD. Oh & let's wait for nebyla's part of story.





P.S: I know it might seem that this post is completely not understandable by ALL readers except for you-know-who-yourselves. I hope this post won't make y'll think that I'm so self-obsessed 'cos basically I put ALL my pictures here. I am not self-obsessed & I'm quite aware that I have my own flaws and I am willing to improve on it. Come on and tell me, WHO is perfect? The reason I did this post because...



I miss doing picture compositions. Really lah, I realised that it's been since primary 6 since we did picture compositions. haish. But definitely I need to brush up with it, I DEFINITELY failed for this picture compositions sak.