Ya allah.
FINALLY, we had our jalan raya
First house, Atiqtoq's.
[Since we got NP meeting after school, we were delayed and had to skip Shai's house, even though I badly want to see her house which I never got to see before. & Ama & Itsza joined us at CCK. Met Yda & Wani @ Yew Tee after that. Actually, we were quite late. I waited for Azlin @ Senja. I went into the LRT & saw this guy, a mixture of MY EXHUSBAND & al-kuda & I wanted to die already 'cos he's quite cute. However, I remained calm & collected. Know why? BECAUSE MY HEART IS ALREADY SET FOR ONE & ONLY, no matter who or WHAT came into the way.
I think.
Then azlin's heels got stuck or something and she almost fell, luckily she caught my arm. I was shocked but MORE SHOCKED when 2 cheeky stupid guys laughed at her, we thought lah. But what the hell, you think it's easy to wear heels isit? Even nebyla's heels got stuck in the drain tau! Ok that one I laughed. & atiq's house abit too nice, with her plasma teevee & 'the kitchen is over there!' ]
Biler aku lari squeeze in between wani dgn ezz, mangkok, smue back row hancor.
Eh tak selalu tau aku amek gmbr dgn drg!
Ni due da mcm kakak kitrg.
Biler aku belum marah dengan dier...
At Azlin's house.
HAHA NADI OUT! slalu gitu tau.
Opps...mcm ade makne je.
THE THREE MOST HORNY. NAK BET?
NAK BET AKU PALENG UNLUCKIEST?
BUDAK SUKER BET NYER RUMAH.
Anak sedare aku leh jadi apprentice aku ah.
Ni kes teringatkan AMEEN.
[padehal]
Still angry with her but SMILE FOR THE CAMERA. After this shot, I jitak her and her handphone, tk habis2...
Izza's house
[ate ALOT there. Wonderful wonderful chocolate fondue & sushi's! Too bad I can't taste the chocolate cake 'cos I'm really too full like one heck. I was abit shouting when I asked 'EH WHERE'S unity sec AH?' It's like the moment we arrived at yew tee, I asked that. Step curious lah gitukan padehal. Also, there were alot of banglas along the way, doing the construction. & NEBYLA, I asked her where's unity, & she showed me the building that is STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION & I was like freaking angry with her. Not that she didn't make me angry EVEN BEFORE she said that....grrr!
Muse:EH EH MANE UNITY AH.
Azlin: Unity? unity ni kite smue. kitrg kan united, we're unity.
Shairah went back home before going to itsza's. Her outfit is so unique! I loike.
The smelly blue girl sat beside hazwani.
RUMAH NEBYLA.
& FINALLY, MY BEST FRIEND!
& done.