Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm going back to 505.
LOL.


Hari Raya was actually SOMETHING this year.

a) My dad had to work at 2pm on that day.
b) My family rented a MPV for our convenience to go jalan raya.
c) My 3rd brother is the driver.
d) My sister's family is here to celebrate with us.e) We actually went to Mustafa centre at 1.11am
f) Someone actually thought I'm working already, doubting to give me duit raya. WAKAKA. Funny hah. MY FACE LEH how drool.



It started off with all of us waking up as early as 7am with my mom shouting for us to wake up and get ready to set off to the masjid. We got there early, thanks to THE CAR so yeah. Actually, I didn't feel so good in the morning when I woke up. I had phlegm in my throat and my voice came out damn low. My nose was kinda blocked but fortunately after I bathed and got ready, I felt better.


Getting ready.


I followed my brother to get the car from the carpark after the solat hari raya. We were inside waiting for almost 45min to get out of the carpark 'cos everyone is rushing to get out too. While waiting, we listened to placebo for abit in the car, & aku rase abg aku da abit giler ( 'cos he pretended to BEAT THE DRUMS)
Well, the 1st house.
1st: Lining up to ask for forgiveness.
2nd: The Cucu-cucu.
3rd: The guys. Cukoo bowdow.
4th: Sebok bowdow orang belakang. Padehal pakcik aku! ahahahah
She wiping my tears for me lah. Sedih you know.
2nd house food! But too bad we had to rush 'cos my dad has got to go to work...So we can't taste the rendang, sambal goreng or the ayam masak merah ahahahah.
3rd house. Got to eat nasi briyani! ahahah. After which, we went back home! & slept. Except for my niece, she's wide awake & she watched cartoon alone until someone woke up at around maghrib and switched on the lights...
Ok & I woke up at 10pm to find my cousin tgh lek2 pat sofa. Kes nak gi mustafa ctr same2.
Wth.
2 in the morning mah.
Trying to be funneh at the back of the car.