Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, October 08, 2007

It took too long
It took too long
It took too long for you to call back.
HOW LONG.



Alhamdulillah. LIKE FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRR.
So far, my schedule for this week will be tight because...

a)NEED TO SPRING CLEAN THE HOUSE (even though it's winter, not spring now. EH WINTER MEH? ABIT NOW IT'S FAMINE PADEHAL)
b)I haven't even started baking any cookies or what and if there are no food on my table when you come to my house, sorry ah, bring your own kuih from your house. Harap maklum.
c)Tomorrow still need to buy my sister's baju for hari raya so if I tag along, I think I would get one, hope so ah.
d)Tomorrow I got a date with my mamas!



Where did you get your bodies from?
I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA, I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA or Cik Salma ah.


But yes, finally we will get to buka with each otherrrr!






HAISSSSSSSSSSH