Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, October 11, 2007


Yesterday I went out with my mamas, I went out with my mamas.

Well, sadly, NJ and Liyana didn't get to join us for buka but we met each other at Far East for abit. & to azlin, odah, izza, wani, tak dpt buka same2 pon tkpe! Jalan raya kiter must together gether. Actually, it was quite funny. I realised that we're a bunch who is so relax as in, we all have our own style. Nebyla wears a hoodie(astaghfirullah) but still goes out with us who definitely don't wear any. & then came along nadi, who wore a tank top and I couldn't help but laugh when Atiq and I shouted and told her to cover her skin! You should see the look on her face. Classic. AHAHAHAH JOKING!



I guess this was a late post so yeah. See the pics!!!!!



I ate Wantorrrrn (haha ezz) & Mee Goreng. Shared the WANTORRRN with Atiqtoq! Nebyla ate Thai Fried Rice, and she's survived the spicyness!


Muse: Atiq, I love you....& ur scandal's........BROTHER!!!
Atiq : Ok good. (Kirekan da takmo layan aku)


I'm trying encourage atiqah to do the same so we can see her braces!


Nadi finding shirt at NUM. Nebyla & I camwhoring 'cos we can't possibly walk due to our bloated stomach. I was too thirsty alreadyyy.


At heeren, we went into HMV. & guess what?! I Listened to ALTER BRIDGE!!!!!!! Ok so far, I like!
I fell in love in love with you suddenly....
Ok then we decided to go home. Or else aku kene jitak & nebyla would have no bus to go back home, like last time. WAKAKAKAA. SORREh.
OK DAH.