Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

EXTRACTED FROM.



We were like really late for the movie and we took taxi instead. The taxi driver was really damn effing slow and I was laughing like hell ( a soundless laugh of course) and FUG SHIAL keep smsing me LOL. And aleh2 takde motif dier blang kitrg yg 'my handsome malay friend is coming'. Oh what the hell, and no, he's not handsome.Ahahah k that's bad la.



Come on,
tell me WHO WOULD KNOW THAT HE WOULD MAKE SUCH A BIG IMPACT TO ME?
Maybe a long impact.

Lessons learnt : Don't quickly judge someone (handsome or not) 'cos you might end up liking him for a long time. Or else you'll be so paisey.

Ok mama.


btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!!!
sayang jo...
hope you have fun today, even though it cuts me through a knife on this very special day of mine...


hope you have fun today, even though it cuts me through a knife on this very special day of mine...
PADEHAL WE HAD TONS OF FUN AT MY LOVER'S HOUSE BOWDOW!


a) People with short hair think that my hair is a wig, so they decided to borrow it.
b) Nebyla totally forgets about the world, especially the friends literally surrounding her, when chatting with A FISH.
c) All of us choose who's hot, & who's hottest
d) Everyone hentam my pjg.
e) Watch videos & hentam my pjg again.
f) Ate pizza (ALOT) during meeting with the new principal in school
g) COMPLETED MY MALAY 'O' LEVELS LIKE FINALLEH.


It's like, I travelled alone to woodlands after school. It definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, gave me a sense of deja vu as soon as I tapped my card and went out of woodlands MRT station. I looked at Causeway Point. I just feel so ...so..something..I just feel something & I couldn't stop feeling it. Let's leave it ok.


So now, I feel so lazy. So bye.
This has been a stupid post.