Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Our hopes and expectations.




Yay! Teachers' Day celebration went well
Boo! A lot of my primary school teachers left the school

Yay! I met most of my old friends plus my best friends
Boo! I didn't meet a lot of them but it doesn't affect my life. lol. Ok I didn't meet my CURRENT BFF FOR EVA. ahahaah.

Yay! Now it's time for Couns' Selection Test
Boo! Got meeting later earlier in the morning

Yay! It's Odah's Birthday & we're going to do something about it
Boo! We haven't even plan, shh & we haven't even officially celebrated nj's and my love's too.

Yay! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS
Boo! Got remedial classes and 4 days I am already not free.

Boo! I'm getting fatter
Yay! We are going to the gym, we betthak do Ok?

YAY I WANT TO PLAY BURNOUT.

Boo! I'm NOT living in my own world ok, Demas, CY, Jojo, Eugene & Sammy.



P.S: The photo is random. Don't think horny. But how dung.