Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, September 10, 2007

I told yda that I should note this day and date down 'cos I've achieved something I've never achieved before.



I achieved the art of controlling my feelings/my expressions.



a)I dropped my handphone on the escalator and I kept quiet instead of the usual 'OH MY GATTTT'.
b)I saw DEAR AMAT PJG/LONG & I just stared and said, 'eh that's my boyfriend'(not). & I didn't run or stalk him tau. I just stared.



I EFFING SAW HIM AND I DIDN'T OVER-REACT. In fact I asked, 'alah...where's my husband?' Padehal.




& when i see you then i know it will be next to me

But I saw him dancing, trying to be funny & pressing the chilli thingy at old chang kee. He was pressing with all his might and long, irregular face. Oh, please imagine how scary was that. & I was praying that he didn't come into LJS or even turn to look at our direction. My prayers were heard, after all.


But yda was trying to be funny by saying, "skali dier patah balek". It wasn't funny 'cos after 5 seconds he was out of our sight, he ran back and stood in front of LJS, FINDING I DON'T KNOW WHAT or WHO. & I didn't look at him, but when I did, he was looking at.......



So kidsread was fun. We played hangman and read this story about monkeys taking this peddler's cap. So yeah. Yda was the storyteller. & we tried to be funny. ok i don't know what else to write. So sorry if all has been crap.







Today is indeed a great day, after all....reallly. BECAUSE....