Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello



I just feel the need to blog. I'm bored. I'm stressed out.



SS paper sucked.



People think I'm LIVING IN MY OWN WORLD.

Maybe I am. 'Cos even if I'm not lying, they just think I'm ridiculous. So tell me, what's the point of telling the truth if people will just look at my face...& LAUGH?







& I miss you quite terribly. nope, not my scandals or whatever shit.

only aljff.

only.






heheheheheheheehehehhehehe.






2 hornay people Jo & I found while going heading to Wild Wild Wet. Both are cukoo but we were being so optimistic so we decided to give these 2 poor souls a chance. We brought them to a school, (our school), hoped that our school groomed them to be responsible and serious individuals. They only become responsible and they are definitely funny and still cukoo. Even the school has given up hopes on them. After reading what I wrote about them, I hope all of you guys reading this do not give them stares in school if they passed by you. Oh wait, I don't need to write about them, you all would have already giving them stares of discontentment. Oh it was sad.
But they're still my friends you know. =D