Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My blog is truly unexciting but who cares?




then hold on, hold on to the ones you love


I don't think I have a holiday this week. In my schedule, there is no such thing called September holidays. & I have not started my homework thank you.

I went back to school for four days, both 'cos of extra classes and councillors' stuff. I think today was great lah, although tiring and restless, but we're more or less hornay. We had councillors' selection test, I think it went well and I just hope for the best in all of the candidates. So yeah.


I was standing straight, samuel was too and jo had to bend down beside me. This shows that muse is short.

CY: Hi, i'm TRYING to be shocked
MUSE: Hi, I'm short.
SAM: Hi, I'M A RETARDED WHISTLEMAN.
DEMAS: Hi, I'm like, uhh, the hottest, like DUH..

The ROSES among the thorns in the excos. (AHAHAHAAH I EDITED THE MISTAKE ALREADY)

Oh the so called scandals in exco. But my face shows how i feel. HAHAAHAH. Kesian nanti dier sedih, padehal. Oh yeah, demas's scandals are shown below.






I feel and seemed to be demoralised.


At the end of the selection test, everyone is happy. =)

These are my 3 work of art, ahahah I think this shows my photographic skills. NOT.
(I'm trying to beat nabilah padehal).







& i need to be SERIOUS MUSFIRAH.

eh eh not siriusly black ok. Just the first part only. Ok & dabes.