Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


That one is ahkip's brother. No.1 uniform looks too smart on almost everyone.




& that's the reason why you see girls fleeing, running and go around in circles like mad. Hahaha. Oklah, I'm quite inspired to wear the no.1 uniform NEXT YEAR and I better have a chance with this or else we'll be like doing baton drills and it's not funny to do that. -_-



First and foremost, congratulations to Izza for winning runner-up eventhough in our hearts, I believe that you're our BPian idol 2007! & to Yda, congratulations for going up there 'with a whole truckloads of blacen guts' and sing! It's ok if you didn't win, you've achieved something on the brighter side, you've overcome your fears and you tried your best to achieve what you like and what you WANT. =D Me love you all LONG time. Like amat long.


So by the time we've finished our parade, I was glad my class was prepared for the bazaar. So I was glad, a few people came to play and mostly, I'm glad that P1 had fun shooting each other in the end. Thanks for shooting me also 'cos I ended up wet and smelly but since I was sweating before the bazaar due to the ndp parade, so yeah, maybe I need a bit of a shower to cool myself down.



Went to watch The Simpson's Movie, finally. It was quite short, or rather VERY short since we shared a large-sized coke and we only managed to drink till half of it by the end of the movie. But the movie is too funny oready lah can. AHAHAH WTH. Afterwhich I went home and sleep until now. hahaah. I'm quite a lazy fat pig but I think you all can rely on me, somehow.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time to celebrate ayah's belated birthday at vivo @ 2hotcafe.





Five different drinks with different unique tastes. I LIKE!








Camwhore time ah. I think my bro abit too tak senonoks ah.





Abit too kero ah the eyes. & what I ordered that day! It's called Tex Mex Beef. Some beef, yellow rice and nachos!



Trying to let the simpson smell his butt.
& my really budget bag I got from River Island. Ahahaah see the price lah, so spoiler kan. But anyways..ahahah.

_________________________________________________________________________

So now let's look forward to OBS. Not.
I heard that Syafiq is going to bully me about ghosts. He had already done that in msn and aku btol2 da takot. How to, I hope all's well. Doa-doa lah.









=DDDD see you later innovator.