Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

These are quotes from OBS! From all watches and all people. wakakaka.
Firstly, there's

Aaron : SERIOUS? Are. you. sure?

Syafiq : Ya why not?
Haqem: Yea yea. Right right. Hold up, hold up, y'all. Ni kes budak tk cukop hiburan

Wani (more like what we said to her) : WANI! WHAT IS THAT ??? (shines torchlight at....hehehe)


Amirah: I'm clogged/blocked by love with bacenzzzz

Suraya: Anyone has extra fork and spoon?
Bo (ANSWERED AS IMMEDIATELY AS CAN BE) : You can share mine.
Bo: Come, let me feed you some digestive cookies ( and she opened her mouth to eat it. -_-)
Suraya: 'Bo' can I have you sleeping bag pls...................
Suraya: Bring my tent bag for me pls........
Bo: Are you ok? Eh krg, bagi dier makan ah, kesian dier sakit.
Suraya: No, no i'm ok. (but she clearly showed that she wasn't and oh yeah, ppl cooked for her -_-)

Chu De: Nobody can see us together...but it don't matter..no..( he said that syafiq taught him)
: Eh ________ aku sakit! ( during belaying, he said this LOLOLOL)

Jau: Kirekan MUS/Amirah paisey! Yay, 1-2. Hahahahaha. -_-

Sakeenah: She went into a bathroom in the old campus, alone just to wash her face. & she heard someone crying...so she went to find out who. Duh, there was no one but she was cool about it. Respect her for that ah ahahah & we realised that we should sing this to the 'thing' that was crying.
'& big girls don't cry.....don't cry...'
then the thing would reply...
'you don't have to say...what you did..bla bla bla...CRY ME A RIVER...cry me cry me...'

Astaghfirullahalazim...



Let's start things proper.


It started off with us crying in our hearts that I'm going to be separated from my mamas. I know lah ezz and yda were together but I wasn't OK! So I sat in the bus with Jane, on the journey to Punggol. When we arrived there, we waited for what it seemed like eternity and some people began putting on their hats/caps and applying insect repellant and sunblock. For me, especially SUNBLOCK. We were laughing at nabilah for having such a group but in the end she had a great time 'cos she had 2 bodyguards (one is incredible) to help her with anything right. But OK, Jo seriously have some misconceptions 'cos when Farhan rockclimbed, she said that I AM the one who's going to support him below. Come on, Farhan and I have extremely NO connection at all. I guess that Jo must have missed me so much that she wasn't even thinking straight.

Anyways, about my scandal..hmm..not funny eh my love. More like I can tell that even Ezz was kayaking with Eugene, she realised that she got the wrong Eugene. All this while it wasn't the kayaking partner that Eugene, but it was the Eugene who was waiting right there in the class, for her to come back to class from OBS. Oh yeah, and I'm a bit too paisey to hear what HE said about me to ezz and yda while we weren't together. & suddenly he wasn't talking to me the week after OBS and finally it was friday, where we straigten things out. HAH NOT REALLY AH BUT NVM.
ELIZABETH CHOY! is my group!

We have Syafiq - The Ghost
Chu De - The Pig
Jau - The 'kirekan da paisey' guy
Haqem - The Hip Hop guy
Melvyn - Blur but Ok guy
Wai Leong - The guy I used to 'bully' with Nadi
Sze Kian - The chicken!
& the girls, Lyria, Wei Qin, Wenda, Jane, Ain & Chien Siew!

We might have started off as an individual or cliques but we ended up as group along with Gideon, our instructor who we taught that he used conditioner everyday with that hair. Amirah, wani smue named him Pochahontas. lol. At the end of the course, we were supposed to write our journal and keep it sealed in an envelope. We were supposed to keep other's and I got Syafiq's. I kind of write a few important things in my envelope and we're supposed to open it up 3 months later, to see if we have achieved what we hoped to. I don't know if these kind of things work, but let's make it work ah. LOL.

A few highlights during my OBS days were that we had Jetty Jump, Land Expedition for almost the whole day, Rafting from camp 2 to camp 1 and of course, Solo walk!

Jetty Jump - On the fourth day. We had two tries. Sadly, Amirah got one 'cos her nose bled during the first jump and Gideon advised her not to go. Plus it was kind of hilarious 'cos her mary janes got off and she was struggling to wear it in the water ahahah. Sakeenah and I couldn't swim and Sean and someone else had to drag us to the ladder so that we could climb up. It was hilarious, they said it was easy, just paddle and you would get there. I was like, paddling and panicking so I stayed at the exact position so Sean had to drag me. & after the 2nd jump, I 'lost' my spectacles. My vision was blurred, and tears welled up my eyes. I felt like I was blind lah. Gideon urged everyone to find and I was panic! at the disco already. After like giving up, suddenly Jau came to me and said, "Mus, kau kan suruh aku pegangkan specs kau!". I felt like killing the shit out of him 'cos after all the search then he gave me. Maybe he likes to see me suffer. Hahah but at least my specs was saved by him kan.


Land expedition - I think it was on the 3rd day, after not bathing the night before and camped at this unknown area. We were smelly but heck rite? We walked from like the east side of Pulau Ubin to the centre part and I think it was more than 12km or something 'cos we had to walk to the Jetty and then back to camp 2. It was so tiring, especially with out 2kg bagpacks and few rests. I had to carry quite a few things and I got so bored of complaining so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just enjoy. It felt great to actually complete the task and you still together in one piece. I seriously thought that I couldn't do it but I did! Alhamdulillah for that. =D Met with Izza and Jane who just went to pee in the bushes. We were so damn happy to see each other and while walking very tiredly, JO shouted my name! I was so damn happy and it seemed that my energy level regained. Nadi shouted my name too! The only person I didn't see was Nabilah, during OBS. Kind of sad, 'cos I missed her quite terribly...But she don't right. ahahah. Saw Liyana, Herianti, Iqbal lol, hugged Nadia like mad, saw my love and oda & then azlin who was looking so horny omgawwwd. Hahah OK dabes. We also went up a hill with our bagpacks tau! The view was spectacularrr!



Rafting- Elizabeth and Nehru had to make our own rafts for us to travel back to camp 1 from camp 2. How scary is that? We were all getting ready to capsize and guess what? It rained for like hours and we had to carry the raft in the really heavy rain and it was freezing cold that we stood up in a really warm and cozy circle with our hands on each other shoulders & we broke up into a bp cheer! We could actually feel the spirit there without caring what the weather was. It was totally a blast. However, we can't set off in the rain, the current was going against our direction and they said the distance is about 1 km far. haaaah. So we had to sit under shelter for how long and then wait for the rain to stop. & we managed to reach camp 1 in one piece! again! ahahahah.



Solo walk- I still can't believe I could walk alone, abt 600m far, in the dark forest without a torchlight. That's all i can say.



hahahahhahaha OBS WAS FUN BUT TIRING!!!!!!!!!!



ok dabes.