Saturday, August 04, 2007


I love atiqtoq, LONG TIME. She's like effing cute ah.
As cute as.
Which is as long as.
Which is as LONJONG as?
I went back home, my '13SLC' T-shirt wet. My ez-link card made problems and I had not enough money to go back through MRT so I took the bus.
In the bus, I plugged in my mp3 earphones and listened to the song I've always listened to all this while. My mind went far and my eyes seemed to be staring into blank space. I was thinking. About a whole lot of things. First, was about whether I could finish my syarahan script which powe(r)bird needed by tonight. I wanted to give it a try, but I don't know. Second, I was thinking of OBS, it's next week. I have no idea what's planned ahead, apa suratan takdir and all. I'm worried of my groupmates. I'm going to leave home for FIVE days and spend time with them, just imagine if your groupmates are too UNEXPECTED? Third, I was thinking about MY MAMA's birthday. I feel like an asshole as I had no idea how to celebrate it with her, especially when she needs something to spike up her life, especially after all the effort she had tried for the Bpian Idols' audition. You did well, and trust me, you made me fall in love with the song Final Goodbye by Rihanna when I hear YOU sing it, FIRSTHAND. Plus, congrats to my two mamas, Odah and Itsza for making it to the next round. ME LOVE YOU ALL LONG TIME.
I think about you sometimes. But what goes around comes around, asshole. You did this to me, I don't know how to face you anymore and gawd, you'll get retribution.
Oh yeah, suddenly, I was thinking of valentine's day. 'Cos I kept listening to 'big girl's don't cry' -
'I'll be your best friend, & you'll be my valentine...'
Shit I want this year's valentine's day to repeat. I mean for the half part of the day, not how it ended but more of how it started. Can?
& wtf while i was typing, he called. tk pernah2...Oh batt flat,aahah aku letak tefon!
AHAHAHAHAHAH SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY, EUPHORIC, STARRY-EYED, ELATED, OVER THE MOON. Ok not really.
OK waterbomb just now funfunfun. Odah ape sey gi tdo beh tak pergi stamp! Btw, I'm in the 'Whatever' group! I ended up being the MOST wet person there 'cos basically the opposing team's strategy was 'All you do is hit musfirah! the girl over there (*and points to me)'. -_-. So it was sad actually.


Happy Advance Bday!!!! &&& THAT'S ATIQTOQTAQ'S SEMANGAT'S FACE!