Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, August 25, 2007



Friday could be counted as one of the worst days in the year.


a) I didn't complete my History test
b) I had no time to memorise Peribahasa for peribahasa test, right after my History test.
c) It was raining heavily during that recess.
d) I had no idea how to do graph or co-ordinate geometry in my amaths test so I didn't complete the paper.
e) The most unexpected thing was told to me which basically ruin my day
f) I had NPCC.
g) We ran from school to South View lrt station and back, carrying Jia Jing on a stretcher.


Behind every suffering, there's happiness.


a) At least now I know what kind of results I may get for the two tests -____-.
b) NPCC made us realise that anything is possible. We could actually complete the task with teamwork, encouragement and perseverance.
c) & I talk things out with smiley lolololololol and no kitrg tk fight. WADDAheck.
d) AND FINALLY saw.


Went back quite late and ate at lot 1. I wanted ljs, but it was packed. We waited for how long and how dung we didn't get any seats. Gave up and went to wait at KFC. After FINALLY getting a seat we ate and talked and talked and KFC smelled because of the rubbish bin behind us. & we seriously think that the cleaner is unhygienic to actually take out the rubbish bag in front of us and the bag actually hit wani and az's heads so it's kind of humiliating and disgusting and I think someone ought to do something about it. Anyways, we went back home around 9.30pm ahahahah. But it was worth it to go back late because.......................................


Because I said to wani in KFC, 'wani da lame aku tk nmpk goggled. cam rindu ah. mentang2 aku da putus harapan dgn....' I also said to Azlin I wanted to see him also Ahahaha. I even smsed atiqah bt it ahah wtff. It was so lame. We also saw the biadab guy from bahas from Dunearn and when I EAGERLY ran towards their direction, dier perasan yang aku tgh kejar/stalk dier. Because actually I was running to....................




SAY HI TO GOGGLED.
skali I wanted to say HI MAN!



ok both were there. Adik beradik. One in shirt and one in the green, land uniform. You should know who's in which lah obvious. & guess who stared? The one who selame ni suker stare stare, egoistically. -__-


& saw someone I didn't want to see. ugggh. whatever.








OK DABES