Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I just want to talk about behaviour and attitude.





I just feel that it's important for an individual him/herself to TRY and be a good person while they are still living on Earth. I know that I myself am not so good, but I'm trying to be. While you have respect, give respect. With your 5 senses ( I don't need to remind you what they are ), I bet they are meant for good use. When you read a book, people always say, 'Hey, read this, a lot could be learnt." Or in a more familiar situation, you sit for an exam and a question comes out, " Senaraikan 3 pengajaran yang dapat ditukil dalam novel ini."

What I'm trying to say here is that, when we are asked, we know what to answer, especially for the latter question. BUT do we actually practise them? Do we actually LEARN something from what we have answered?



No, we don't.


Even if you had a bad past, don't dwell, CHANGE.
If you think it's impossible, then please, you're not even thinking.


No, I'm not just talking about panjang. OK? K, maybe I don't even mean him/don't intend to at all. Bukalah mata besau besau, tepuk dada, tepuk perut, terus kentut & ask yourself.


Ok, one more paper to go and then I'm going to catch a movie with my husband. =)
oh yeah, pray hard that TDC will go well please please.



Oh GC winning for best hairstyle if I'm not wrong, what to do what to do.


hahahahah i found a more good looking part of smiley while going back home just now. HJDKFHSDJKFDJSKFDSJFH.




OK DABES





P.S : I miss playing burnout with that lembaga yang bertuala.
Dalah kene kacau dgn hx dan jiiaming dan kenneth tk abis2 kol hp aku. WAHAHAHAHAH.