Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I think some people are lucky and some people are luckier some times.


Today, I'm lucky.
Maybe a tiny wee bit luckier.
Finally, we talked. Haha. I miss those times. CAN?


Ok maybe I'm not SO lucky considering the fact that a few people have this general impression on me :
MUSFIRAH MULUT BESAR, BANYAK BUAT BISING, BINGIT BACEN.



smack that.
&I will find that only one person who will not say that to me.
Oh wait, Abit I can't find that kind of person.
Ok maybe I will find that only one person who takes it positively.
& to that person, I'm waiting.


& to old times.

Matair lame aku da hot giler. wek wkwekkkkkk.

Actually I remember we played war game. Jojo was so smelly 'cos she got sprayed a 'garlic' perfume all over. & I caught Samuel from behind and he got shocked and dier tercam da terjatuh and tergolek pat floor. All on the floor..




My 2nd panjang!



Very cute couple! AHAHAHAH.



unbreakable.
Ok dabes. LOLOLOL